Picnic (Angst-fluff-lime(?))

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

。・:*:・゚✿Thank you @ganyuswxfe for the request! :D 

// Haven't written anything in awhile/I haven't really been sleeping, my apologies if it isn't the best D:

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺ Be prepared boys, this is a long-en

┆ ✽ ┆ ❀ ┆♡┆ ┆♡┆ ┆ ❀ ┆ ✽ ┆

┆ ✿ ✿ ┆ ✽ ┆ ✿ ✿ ┆

┆ ┆ ♡ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡

(( // THIS IS NOT EDITED, I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISTAKES! // ))

-sʜᴜɪᴄʜɪ/ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Shuichi heaves out a pained sigh. begrudgingly, the detective jangles his golden keys into the tall, oak apartment door- where he is greeted with the warm scent of freshly baked goods, almost instantly feeling a bit better about his recent failure. 

He lets out a quiet chuckle, finding it amusing how his boyfriend always seemed to know what to do when the man was stressed, when the man was upset- and how to make his situation better. He deemed it as an odd coincidence at times, but overall didn't analyze it. Despite that being his go to, Shuichi just wished for some time to relax after his day at work. As-well-as considering it may be rude to doubt Ouma's well-timed acts of kindness.

With a loud thud, Shuichi launched himself onto the brown leather couch, multiple of Kokichi's childish pillow pets dropping to the floor as he did so. The taller boy ran a lanky hand through his soft, navy coloured hair- pressing down the lock that never seemed to flatten. 

''Ello there m'lady!'' Ouma yelped cheerfully in an terrible English accent, not surprising Shuichi at all. What did surprise him, is how the boy managed to get from the other side of the apartment so quickly.

He trudged through the house in a slump, but not before shaking off the dizziness of standing up too quickly. tracing a finger across the newly cleaned white walls, remembering how his beloved always put so much care into his work. 

Shuichi stopped in the kitchen's entrance unable to care too much about the food anymore a he leaned a heavy shoulder on the door-less frame. Kokichi quickly took notice, turning his head around slowly, his amethyst curls falling down to his shoulder. 

''Mmm you okay shumai?~'' He almost purred, sensing something was wrong yet trying to lighten the mood. His face resembled one of a cat, to complete the facade.