Cutting strings (Part 2) (Angst)

((TW! Okay so idk how many parts this will have,,, but just incase be careful!

!SELF HARM!/SUICIDE If you are sensitive to this content please don't read further.//))

((// thank you for 600 views guys!<33---//))

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊⋆ ˚✯┊☪⋆ ✩

☪⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊

┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊⋆✩

┊⋆ ˚✯┊☪⋆ ✩

☪⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊

┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊

⋆✩

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡   

((//Once again, my awful writing ruined another good plot,,--//))

𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤: 𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝/𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬--     

-ᴛɪᴍᴇ 𝟿:𝟹𝟶 ᴘᴍ-

Kokichi nervously looked over at the sleeping boy, still surprised someone as young as himself, fell asleep so incredibly quickly.

The two had spent countless hours playing various Nintendo games.((//casually has war flashbacks to smut chapters--//)) 

Ouma felt his eyes widen greatly as he studied every detail of Shuichi's resting face. The way he appeared so calm, even though Saihara was such a... Nervous boy. His usually ecstatic, always busy face was now so gentle... So beautifully peaceful. He could tell why someone like Kaede would be his soulmate, she was just right for him.

Just so perfect. 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩.

And before he realized it, a cold- slender hand was holding his own. It was Shuichi's- and poor Ouma didn't even realize he'd been stroking the other male's squishy cheeks ((//His face,, go to horny jail >:( //)), like he was petting a small hamster.

Kokichi let go- he was already too attached. Was Saihara awake? It didn't seem so- as the detective's breathing was subtle, far too calm to be awake. And before he could even realize how utterly creepy that was, the smaller Ultimate felt a heavy tsunami of pure emptiness wash over him, drowning him in a blanket of pain. He had realized once again, that he would always be alone.

On instinct- he rose up from the currently spot he had gotten so comfortable on, the sheets had been imprinted from this. Kokichi quietly opened the tall, white wooden door- before trodding down the hallway like a mouse trying to escape his predator. Like a boy trying to escape his pain.

The family paintings along the walls seemed to stare down at him whilst he passed by, a look of disappointment and shame. He knew perfectly well that this was a terrible idea. What if Shuichi woke up and saw him in this state? All would be ruined- Saihara was too caring to let this go.

The floorboards creaked like tearing flesh, loud- yet no-one would hear.

The staircase was so close- Kokichi started to question if this was a good idea, the boy had been cleaner than ever before. Only three years ago, had he tried something like this. Now it was officially time to break the streak.

He traveled downwards, reaching the bottom of the spiral, oak staircase- the steps made of a fluffy cotton-like fabric. The old cabinet sat lazy beside a large tv- Ouma had hidden the box of silver razor blades inside the second draw.