His kitten (slight lime)

((// probs smut next chapter, chile--//))

// Also warning, Lime! But no smut- And no shuichi isn't getting it on with an animal--

________________________________________

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊⋆ ˚✯✩

☪⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊

┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊

⋆✩

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊⋆ ˚✯┊☪⋆ ✩

☪⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊         

┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊

⋆✩

sʜᴜɪᴄʜɪ/ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

Shuichi Saihara, a twenty-four-year-old detective who happened to live by himself.

Although... That wasn't the case anymore.

_

Saihara wondered down a fairly sketchy alleyway, garbage bins that smelled of rotting flesh surrounded him at every point. '𝘌𝘸... 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘥?' Shuichi begged for salvation against this disgusting hell, Tokyo was beautiful in most parts- but had it's... different areas.

''Meow!'' But before Shu could pick up the pace, a small- darkly coloured cat with heterochromia snuggled up to him, bringing comfort and warmth to his pale legs.

'𝘏𝘶𝘩? 𝘰𝘩...' Shuichi gently plucked the furball from the ground, grimacing at the poor thing. He wasn't gonna lie though, It smelled awful. Really awful.

The cat had black-ish purple-ish fluffy fur, which confused the tall detective. '𝘏𝘰𝘸- 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦... 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘺𝘦𝘥?...' The kitten had one gorgeous, golden yellow eye- quite like shuichi's- and one menacing, vicious, light violet one. ''Awww... Poor thing, want me to take you to my home? you don't have a collar...'' Saihara checked the cat's neck gently. ''... or a tracking device...'' ((Yes, thats surprisingly common on pets- I think it's under the skin?)) ''... So you can stay with me!'' He announced lovingly.

The fluffball meowed in pure, wholesome joy. Saihara gave the purple cat a warm, genuine smile. Which was rare in his case.- Shu proceed to place the critter on his wide shoulder, before scurrying off. 

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Saihara quickly stomped up the creamy brown stairs of his very own 2 story house, The cat trailing behind him with grace. This was his moment to shine,- to reveal himself. His true form.

''A-alright kitten! The bath is ready-'' Without a fight, the ball of fluff hit the water. ''Huh? thats strange... you're a weird cat, Ya know?'' The said cat seemingly grinned to Shu as a response, surprising the poor kid.

As said emo started washing the mysterious feline, The cat himself couldn't help but admire how clean Saihara kept the place. Little yellow candles had slightly melted on the dove white sink, the tap itself a silky gold, Six little draws hung by the side of what looked like an expensive mirror. How much did this cost?

((Pfft-- just prefend there are draws I--//))

''woah... This is incredible...'' He mumbled, before realizing his mistake. ''Wh-what was that...???'' Shuichi looked around in terror. ''Must...Must be my imagination...''

A tallish emo towered over The small thing, seemingly thinking to himself. He turned back to the cat. ''You know... You really need a name! So poor Author-Chan doesn't have to call you 'the cat' for the 11037th time!'' He other male sat inside  the heated water, looking dead confused.

Sai scrunched up his face in thought, he turned around with his eyes closed, His fragile mind caught in depth. The other new it was time...

''How about....-'' Saihara started.

''Ya know, You could've just asked, how rude! The name is Kokichi Ouma, by the way.''

Silence. Shuichi stared at directly into the centre of his golden and white tile floor, shock and horror filling his senses. Slowly, He turned around- shaking slightly.

He couldn't believe it.

Not for a second.

''Helloooooo??? wakey wakey!'' The now human...ish... creature waved an actual- real hand infront of his face.

''What the fuck...?'' Shuichi seemingly had a realization, which alerted Kokichi.

''Finally geez-'' Poor Ouma. He was in for a ride.

((///Literally--//))

'' Holy shit, I'm fucking high. I did it, HAHA I TOLD YOU KAITO--'' Just before Shuichi could continue rambling, Ko slapped him.

''You're awake, dumb bitch.'' He growled. Saihara froze again, taking in the scene.

Before him, sat a gorgeous boy, around his age, maybe 23? His skin was a soft, pale white, like a winter morning- quite unlike the cat he was merely a few minutes ago. The boy- Erm, Ouma had beautifully shiny purple hair- lighter shades of violet at the tips ((// At something elses tip soon enough--//))His eyes help so much depth, so much backstory and compassion behind. To say at the least, Shuichi saihara was enchanted.

And Kokichi Ouma was butt naked.

And Shuichi had just stared at his dick.

''Damn Saihara~ no need to stare, just ask~'' Shuichi's face flared an apple red.

'' N-no!nonononono--- I'm I-'' Shu felt himself drip into the clutches of insanity, From bother the cat transforming into a hot boy, and the hot boy himself. Kokichi started unbuttoning Shuichi's navy blue detective coat, making sure he looked as turned on as he truly was. ''You know Shushu, I bet you could wash me better if you joined in~!'' Ouma purred, just like the cat he was.

Shuichi grinned. This was gonna be one hell of a night.

((// Bit of fanservice ya'll--//))