3AM Truths. (Angst)

//I haven't written decent angst in so long, this still sucks ngl-

((Also I'm trying to be more descriptive when it comes to showing an not telling,--- I hope it works!---

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊⋆ ˚✯✩

☪⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊

┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊

⋆✩

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊⋆ ˚✯┊☪⋆ ✩

☪⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊

┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊

⋆✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩

((shorter than usual ))

ᴀɢᴀɪɴ,𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐘 ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ- sᴏʀʀʏ-

Shuichi laid on his dark blue galaxy themed double bed. The dark blue walls covered themselves in little glow-in-the-dark green stars, even the mosquito net was a dull navy blue- star shaped fairy lights strung across the room, and the only proper light source appeared to look just like a crescent-shaped lemon yellow moon. Even the air itself was calming, the aroma of freshly baked cookies lingered from earlier on.

His alarm clock, that contently sat half-angled on the wooden side table- flared the exact time in his face. It felt so cold in here, so life-less. 

𝟹:𝟶𝟿 ᴀᴍ.

Shuichi remembered that number, as just three years and nine months ago- both he and Kokichi wandered into every furniture store in central Tokyo, laughing and giggling as they bought every universe themed item they could find. He remembered Ouma complaining about how much it reminded him of Momota.

the detective chuckled at the memory.

𝟹:𝟸𝟷 ᴀᴍ.

It seemed time was caressing his memories through a gentle stream. Three years, on the 21st of February- Shuichi Saihara officially became Shuichi Ouma. He remembered holding his beloved's soft, pale hands as cheers erupted from all of their incredibly talented friends. Kokichi grabbed the taller boy by his navy blue tie, kissing him as members of the audience burst into tears.

If only he could go back, if only.

''You know Shumai, dwelling on the past isn't going to help you.'' Shuichi looked over at the familiar voice in shock, his face paling the second he locked eyes with Kokichi, who had sat himself on the edge of his now empty bed.

Kokichi's face was heavenly white, all of the beautiful lavender shades of purple swirling in the boy's eyes had run cold and dry. As if all light had left him. Even his hair- that Shuichi missed caressing everyday-  had become dull and sad.

''...'' Tears welled in the taller boy's eyes.

''K-kokichi?'' The boy started shaking, years of love and pain swelled inside him like a heard of bees. Kokichi hugged him tightly, but it was as if he was never there at all.

''Please don't cry, Shuichi. I promise you'll see me again, okay? I promise.'' Ouma whispered into his ears. Sounding as if he were to cry himself.

Even if it were tears, Shuichi would love to see his lover's beautiful face.

''I love you, Okay? I promise you'll be alright Shuichi....''

Shuichi tried to hug back.

''Please don't leave me, Please. I love you. Please.'' Shuichi burst into tears, before feeling his vision of Kokichi leave him. He couldn't take this anymore.

-ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ-

Shuichi walked the now quiet streets of his loved city, rain gently showered the night black coat hung around his wide shoulders. Barely any cars drove by- much to his surprise. Even at this time, Tokyo was always incredible. 

~

He walked towards the Tokyo Gate bridge, ((I googled this lmfao)) the largest bridge in all of Tokyo- cars actually flooded this area, but nothing would stop Shuichi.

with one final rush of courage, 

Kokichi and Shuichi reunited, for the last time.