familiar stranger

((// Well, guess i'm back--

This so far is my favourite plot! Hopefully I write it well-- I got this plot when listening to rain asmr and thinking of the best person in my life!! :DDD//))

((ERZXDTRFCYVYHBU PlEasE follow my twitter I-- It would mean the world to me-- I draw stuff :DDD))   Its : Amienixx  --- My drawing style :0 vvv

ANYWAYS ON W THE STORY LMFAO SORRY-- ALSO I LOVE THE LEGS??? SWERDTFGYUH???

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎতততততততততততত︵‿︵‿୨☕୧‿︵‿︵-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡

✎ 🏷 . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ

(~{𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖, 𝟡:𝟛𝟘 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪.}~)

((Note, I fugging LOVE rain--))

''I hate rain.'' The boy muttered angrily.

Heavy rain poured from the dark grey skies, it looked like a cold summer shower. A singular light was rare to see on, even considering it was such a large city- supposedly the mass of population had decided to cuddle in warmth within their cozy houses.

Not kokichi, though.

The small boy dashed through the empty streets- his umbrella blowing away in the strong morning winds. His black and white, checkered, puffy rain coat became a slightly dull colour, seemingly caving in with the heavy loads of water. By this point Ouma's umbrella had completely folded, the gentle violet tones fading into a hideous grey-ish appearance as the liquid seeped into it.

Kokichi let out a small growl of frustration, growing colder and colder with every drop of salty rain. 

Each building became a sad, lifeless body. Like if shame had washed over the entirety of Tokyo. Not even the streets before him were visible through the thick fog, except...

A small beacon of light around the corner.

Ouma lit up excitedly, finally it seemed shelter was coming his way- he giggled happily and ran towards it at the speed of a furious eagle. A bright smile took control over his fragile. baby-like face. He couldn't describe how grateful he was in that moment- grateful the world had blessed him with a single drop of shimmering hope.

Racing around the corner, Kokichi glanced directly at the shops sign, his ((A/N Still colourblind, His hair looks grey-ish blue but I think it's purple?)) Light purple hair clinging to his rounded face, a light sparkle lighting up his large eyes.

A coffee shop, a small one- but a coffee shop nonetheless. 

Beautiful flowers bloomed from clay pots out the front, fairy light illumination each and every single incredible colour. He looked up briefly, noticing the chocolate-brown over-hanging shelter above him- it was layered with small white stripes, and hid him almost perfectly from the droplets of rain.

Although, it didn't defeat the cold- so the small Japanese boy decided to walk his black and white, soaked converse shoes through the front door.

Without even wiping his feet- he entered. a tiny golden bell rang like wind chimes directly sbove him, but he paid no mind to it. 

Inside the well-decorated cafe were rows of comfy brown seats, pushed directly up against the window. A little fire had been lit in an open fireplace at the end of the long room, smoke floating up the chimney. The now 21 year old boy had always been curious as the how rain didn't come flowing through the chimney's top, but decided he could google it later.

He rubbed his ears from the chilling cold weather, and gave little to no attention to where he was headed.

Ouma approached the counter- gazing at the delicious treats before him. He glanced up, locking eyes with a short, chubby man. He raised an eyebrow, the guy looked like a creep- blood was pouring down from the man's nose.

''O-oh my! Don't you look adorable!'' He squealed, Ouma cringed.

''Uh- yeah. no. Can I get a hot coco? Extra foam or I'm not tipping. He replied sarcasticlly, turning his head sharply to the side- so fast even that a small 'crack' could be heard.

''Eh?- R-Right away!!'' The short man replied again, carrying his tiny legs towards the other side of the counter.

Kokichi scoffed- he didn't enjoy being flirted with by strangers, not even jokingly. It disgusted him how people thought they had the right to violate his personal space.

Feet dragging across the floor, Ouma plopped himself down on a deep-brown seat at random. He sighed, pulling out his phone.

The boy cross-leggedly placed both feet on the table, only to hear a quiet whisper of fear echoing from the other side of the table.

''U-Uhm, sorry to bother but.. uh..'' He mumbled, sweat dripping down from face. But who was he?

Ouma was about to find out.

They both shared a glance, looking completely shocked.

The mystery man had navy blue hair, a singular strand stuck up right from the rest. It draped over his grey eyes, which were now filled with intense nostalgia. He wore a detective badge, the gold colour shimmering the the light's beams. That round face looked so familiar, yet so far away.

kokichi put his feet down, getting a better look at the man.

''K-Ko...? kokichi...?'' He gasped in surprise, Ouma felt tears well up in his his bright purple eyes. It felt like a tsunami had hit him.

His beloved.

Hid beloved detective.

His beloved Shuichi Saihara. 

After all these years of waiting, after all this time, his lover was sitting right infront of him. After several years. 

The two had met when they were merely sixteen years of age, around five years ago. They had been trapped inside of a deadly game- created for the soul purpose of ending the lives of loved friends from their past life. A life they couldn't remember until it was too late. Thankfully it was all a simulation,  but the pain they had felt never seeped from their disturbed hearts.

''Oh my god.'' Kokichi exclaimed. 

The duo shot up from their seats, startling the poor barista- causing him to fall and drop Ouma's cup of Hot chocolate.

Shuichi ran up towards Kokichi, trapping him inside of a warm embrace.

Ouma just hugged back, tears soaking into Shuichi's already rain-drenched coat.

''I missed you. Oh my god.'' Saihara cried, latching onto Kokichi harder.

''I missed you too, beloved. I'm so sorry.

'𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥.' He thought to himself.

((Short chapter, but it's for my best friend- Belle! I love you belle, seriously--))

((The secret message in the story is ''The pain isn't as bad as long as I have you'',, And that's because I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Belle :)) <3