0| ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

•This is a work of fiction; therefore, the novel's story and characters are fictitious. Any public agencies, institutions, or historical figures mentioned in the story serve as a backdrop to the characters and their actions, which are wholly imaginary.

•Although the author and publisher have made every effort to ensure that the information in this book was correct at press time, the author and publisher do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.

•Pictures used in any instance is purely taken from pinterest, Google and Instagram. I do not own any pictures and are displayed only for the use of visual impact.

•Any songs I use are not under my copyright. The credits goes to the respective owner. Usage of such pieces are wholly for entertainment purpose with no harm to anybody.

•Kindly ignore the minute mistakes I make. The warning of explicit scenes and mature content is given. A warning is given, so keep your shits away if you cannot handle it.

 A warning is given, so keep your shits away if you cannot handle it

Copyright ©️ 2021
All Rights Reserved.
Publication of this work to any Site or Forum without the permission of Author is strictly prohibited.

Attendance?

Ftr (first time reader)

More than one

~
Mahak

~Mahak