Chapter XLIII: 2011 Favors Owed

"How do we know who won?" I asked, walking towards Henrik, my hands on his chest as I back him up, letting his back hit the wall. He stared down at me, his eyebrow raised.

"I guess we tied?" He tried. I smiled, my hands slowly moving up to his shoulders, pushing his jacket off slowly. Henrik moved slightly, letting his jacket hit the floor. My hands moving back to his chest, over his chest to his stomach. My fingers moving to under his jeans waistline. "What are you thinking, sweetheart?" I looked up from my hands to his blue eyes that were already looking back at me. A smile stretching across my lips as I pulled the button undone.

"I'm thinking I owe you- You spent your tickets on my ring.. so you probably won.." I explained, pulling at the flap of his jeans so the zipper went down on its own. "Is that okay?" I asked, looking up at him through my eyelashes. Henrik smiled, leaning down and kissing me, our lips brushing against each other slowly. I pulled back, pulling his bottom lip with me before letting it go. Henrik had his eyes closed, leaning his head back as I drop down to my knees. My hands pulling his jeans and boxers down with me.

"Frankie-" Henrik started before gasping out, my tongue dragging along his length. His head leaned back again, his hand moving to my hair as I press open mouth kisses over the tip. My lips wrapping around the tip before sucking lightly. Henrik let out a low groan as I pull back with a soft popping noise. "Oh-" I push him into my mouth, feeling him against the back of my throat. My tongue swirling around him, his hands holding my hair tightly as he looked down at me. I look up at him from under my eyelashes as I hollow my cheeks around him, guiding him in and out of my mouth. 

Henrik jerked his hips as I pull back from him, dragging my tongue along his length before shoving him right back into my mouth. I could feel him throbbing inside of my mouth before he pulled me back by my hair, guiding me back down. I let out a moan as Henrik starts to thrust into my mouth. Moans leaving his lips before he stopped altogether, pulling me off him. Bending down and scooping me up only to toss me on the bed.

"My turn, sweetheart." Henrik said with a smirk. His eyes sparkling in mischief. I looked at him, watching as he pulled at my shoes, taking them off before crawling up me and having issues undoing my jeans. "The one time you don't wear a skirt." He grumbled. I laughed as I helped him, lifting my hips so he can pull them down my legs, along with my underwear. Henrik let out a hum before kneeling between my legs, his hands moving to my knees and pushing them up and to the side. Exposing me to him completely. I leaned my head back, my eyes on him as he smirked up at me. "You are so beautiful." He whispered, lowering himself. My back arched as his tongue met my folds. Dragging along them before pushing slightly inside only to pull back out.

A moan left my lips as he slid a finger slowly into me, pulling it back out to drag my juices to my clit. Circling it before delving back inside. My eyes closed as I felt the pleasure warming my insides, spreading throughout my body like lava. All the warmth traveling to the pits of my stomach and creating a tight secure ball. Henrik added another finger, his lips wrapping around my clit as he sucked and licked at it. Groaning against me, the vibrations going through me. The ball of lava in my stomach felt like it was growing brighter, pushing to expand or break free. My hips bucked as another finger slid in, pumping in and out of me quickly.

"Ahh-" I moaned out, rolling my hips to try and grind against him. But Henrik reached out and held my hips down, his tongue trading places with his fingers, sliding into me and curling. Small bits of the lava was seeping out of the tightly secure ball, oozing the heat out of my core as his thumb rolled my clit. He pushed his tongue further into me, his nose rubbing against my clit with his thumb. That was it. The ball of lava in my stomach exploded. The heat flooding through me as Henrik lapped it up. His tongue curling and extending as my climax flowed around his tongue. Moans leaving my lips as I reached down to hold his head there, rolling my hips against his tongue as I let my orgasm ride out. "Oh. My. God."  I breathed after he pulled back. I looked at him, smiling as he did back. Both of us panting.

I reached up and grabbed him, pulling him to me as I kissed him hard, tasting myself on his tongue as I rolled us around. I sat on top of him, straddling him. Rubbing myself against his length slowly. A long groan drawing out of his throat as he slides into my heat. The warmth and throbbing of it squeezing him and welcoming him into my core. He sat up, pulling my top off as he began to kiss along my neck and collar bone. My hips rolling into his as I leaned back. His hands grabbed my hips as he lifted me up and let me drop back down hard over him. Both of us moaning. Our names leaving our lips in soft pants. My hands in his messy sweaty hair, tugging gently as I tilt my head back to let him bite and suck at my skin. The hot ball of lava returning as we both roll with each other. His hips meeting mine, speeding up only to slow back down. I pulled his face to mine, connecting our lips as I started to roll my hips harder against him. Feeling the ball of lava dripping, expanding, pulsing.

Henrik's hands tighten their hold on my hips, possibly bruising my skin as his hips jerk against mine. Twitching inside of me as I squeezed him tightly. I pull back from his mouth, rolling my head as a long moan runs up my throat. The ball of hot lava breaking free and filling around him as he releases his hot climax right into me. Mixing them together as we continue to roll against each other. Henrik moans, pulling my head back and kissing me long and hard.

"I love you, Frankie. I love you so much." He moaned out, resting our foreheads together in a sweaty mess.

"I love you, Henrik. Don't ever forget that." I whispered back in between pants.