Chapter XXXVI: 2011 Our Cake

"So what are we baking?" I asked as Nik moved to the side, pulling out a paper.

"I found this recipe for a cake similar to what we made before- I was thinking it could be...our cake?" Nik said, looking at me and handing the paper over. He looked over at me like he was embarrassed.

"Our cake? Like our thing? A chocolate cake with marshmallow fluff frosting?" Nik nodded, a smirk stretching across his face.

"I really...." He walked towards me, "Really like chocolate." He said, leaning down. "Can I kiss you...?" He asked, his blue eyes looking intensely into my plain brown eyes. His hand coming up to rest on my cheek as I nodded slowly, my lips parted as he got closer. Tilting his head slightly, he leaned in closer, his finger sliding from my cheek to my chin making me tilt my head up. Our lips meeting. Tingles spreading through me in a warmth that would melt snow and ice on the coldest day. Nik smiled as he pulled back. "Definitely like chocolate." He whispered. I laughed and shook my head.

"Let's get to baking." I told him, pulling the ingredient I had picked up to sit in front of us. Nik grabbed me though and lifted me up onto the counter causing me to squeal.

"No. I'll do the baking. That way you can watch me instead." I laughed as he winked at me. He walked away grabbing the ingredients he needed. I sat there watching s he made the cake part and was about to pour it into the pan.

"You might want to grease that pan, Mr. Baker." I told him teasingly. He looked at me with a smirk, shaking his head as he went to grab a stick of butter. "Can I show you?" I asked, sliding off the counter and grabbing the stick of butter from him. I didn't wait for him to say anything before unwrapping the butter and finding a butter dish for it.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, watching. I showed him the stick butter wrapper.

"This is all you need to grease the pan." He raised an eyebrow as I used the inside of the wrapper and rubbed it all over the pan. Butter streaks showing up as I did. "It has just enough butter in it so you don't over grease or under grease." I told him.

"That's a nifty trick." He said, wrapping his arms around me as I finished greasing the pan. Nik swept my hair to one side, nuzzling his nose into my neck as he did. I watched as Nik reached past me, dipping his finger into the cake batter before bringing it his lips to taste. I grabbed his hand though before he could lick the batter off.

"No tasting." I scolded him, bringing his finger to my mouth and wrapping my lips around it. I felt him stiffen against me, his lips brushing against my neck, arm tightening around my waist.

"You're teasing me, love." He whispered in a low growl. He pressed an open mouth kiss to my neck, his teeth grazing against my skin sending goosebumps across the surface in its wake. I released his finger, before biting it slightly as a challenge. a growl sounded behind me as he pressed against me. "You are playing a dangerous game." He let out in a breath, I only smirked as I grabbed the bowl the batter was in and poured it into the now greased pan, bringing Nik with me as I opened the oven and bent over to push the cake in, making sure to press more against Nik. his hands went to my hips as he sighed out a groan. As soon as the door to the oven was shut, Nik stood me up and turned me to have my back against the counter.

"Did I do something?" I asked innocently. Nik growled, pressing into me as he captured my lips, his hands moving from my hips to my ass as he lifts me up onto the counter. Shoving everything out of our way as Nik stands between my legs, his hands pulling my hips so I was on the edge of the counter and pressing against him still. I moaned as he moved his lips to my jaw and then my neck, biting at me with his dull teeth and massaging my sides. His hands pulled at my sweater, my hands grabbing his hands. A mocking smile on my face. "Are you sure?" I asked with a slight pout coming to my face. Nik growled at me.

"Are you mocking me, Frankie?" I looked at him from under my eyelashes, leaning towards him and letting my lips brush his.

"Is that a crime?" I asked in a soft whisper. With that, Nik pulled my sweater over my head, bringing his lips back to mine as he kissed me aggressively. His hands moved to my skirt, bunching it up to the counter then to my hips. My hands moved to his shirt, pulling it off of him and crashing my lips back to his as I pulled at his pants.

"Eager aren't we?" Nik laughed, pulling his lips to my neck again, dragging his tongue over it slowly. I tilted my head to the side, moaning.

"Nik please.." I pleaded as I pressed my thighs together, or tried to. Nik kept himself in between my legs, his hand moving to rest on my thigh, squeezing and massaging it.

"Please what, my love?" He breathed. His nose running along the column of my neck as he inhaled deeply.

"Touch me." I breathed out a moan. Nik moved his hands inwards, rubbing the skin of my inner thighs as he reached my core. Fingers just barely grazing it through my underwear. A low groan leaves his lips as he pulls away, wrapping an arm around me to lift me up slightly as he rips my underwear down with his free hand. He placed me back onto the counter before moving to kneel in front of me. I leaned back as I felt his breath on my core. "Nik.." I breathed as his tongue darted out, dragging up my slit as I let my head roll a bit.

I felt his finger tease my entrance a few times before he presses an open mouth kiss to my center. His tongue plunging out of his mouth and his me, making me jerk forward, my hand going to his hair as I held him there. Moans leaving me as he curling and straightened his tongue in place since I wouldn't let him move at first. I loosened my grip on his hair so he could move some, sliding his finger into place where his tongue was, before he moved his lips to my clit, sucking and flicking it with his tongue. I let out a long moan as my walls begin to tighten around him. His fingers pumping in and out of me quickly. My hand tightened in his hair as my walls collapsed around his fingers, moaning and withering as I released. Nik moved his tongue into me, removing his fingers so he could pull my orgasm out of me. Groaning as he did so.

"So delicious." He groaned as he dragged his tongue over my slit once more before standing up. "I believe the cake is done, love." I let out a pant as I nodded. Nik grinned, leaning towards me and capturing my lips. "I love you, Frankie." I smiled at him, placing my hand on his cheek as I press another kiss to his lips.

"And I love you, Nik." I whispered against his lips.