Chapter VI: 1922

This was my decade

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This was my decade. The 1920's, what a year to be alive and well. I had ended up in Chicago, Illinois somehow and befriended another witch, Gloria. I was almost always with her at the speakeasy she ran in secret. Dancing and drinking. It was amazing. One night, I noticed a special someone walk into the speakeasy. His blue eyes finding me almost immediately. Watching me dance in the middle of the dance floor, Gloria singing up on stage. I raised my eyebrow at him as he made his way over to me.

"I find it quite odd how I have now seen you die a total of two times and Elijah had claimed you died twice as well

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I find it quite odd how I have now seen you die a total of two times and Elijah had claimed you died twice as well." He spoke calmly, his eyes staring into mine. "So what are you, Francesca?" I smiled as I grabbed his hand and made him dance with me, his other hand moving to my hip.

"When you find out, let me know. I've been trying to piece that together for century's now." I winked playful. He growled shortly, twirling me around and bringing my backside to his chest. A relaxing feeling filling me with tingles at our contact.

"You mean something to me. Don't you?" He whispered into my ear as we danced. I nodded slowly. "Is that why I keep seeing you? Feeling this? Elijah has spoken of something similar with you. Is it all of us?" I swallowed hard as his hand moved to rest on my neck, holding me to him firmly. "You intrigue me, Francesca." I closed my eyes as I pull his hand from my throat.

"I'm glad. But call me Francesca one more time and I might have to gouge your eyes out. It's Frankie now." I snapped at him. This had a smirk spreading across his lips.

"Well aren't you feisty. Care to join me for a drink?" He asked, but he left me little to no time to answer as he took my hand and led me to a booth where I soon noticed Rebekah sitting.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.