PART 25 °Ankle°

Start from the beginning

"You asked me a question when you asked if I was okay"He had a smirk on his face as he said that.

Cheater.

"That's cheating and you know it"He chuckled and seem to be relaxing a little bit.

"You asked how I feel about having a mate,well it is something I've waited for so long.My parents are madly in love with each other and I just wanted to have that too"I smiled thinking about my parents.

From there we continued to ask each other small questions.Something was telling me not to ask hard question.

We walked until we arrived at what seems like a lake.We stopped and I started to look around admiring the place.The birds chirping is the only sound you can hear and something about this place is calming.

It was not as dark as it was when we started the walk.You can see everything clear now since it is not very dark.

"Wow it is so beautiful here"I said without looking at Ryder.

"I am glad you like it"He said as if he knew I was going to like it.

"Please don't tell me that this is like in the movies where this is your private place and nobody has ever been here?"I looked up at him with smiling which is something I'm doing alot when I'm around him lately.

"You are not the first person that I've brought here"He said that and I could hear the change in the tone of his voice.

Before I could ask who else has he brought here he walked towards the lake and stood there with a long hard face.He looked deep in thought.

"Who else could he have brought here other than me?"I whispered to myself.

"Maybe his Friends?"Snowy said and I could hear that she was not convinced but trying to convince me.

"Okay for now we will stick with that until I ask him"why is this even bothering me.I mean it is none of my business.

"Go ask him now"I was feeling hesitate but after some girl talk with snowy I agreed.

I walked towards him and stood there besides him.When I looked at him he seem to be at peace.Like something is on his mind but he is at peace with it.

"Who have you ever brought here?"I asked not even looking at him but the moment I asked that I swear he could have twisted and broken his neck with how quickly he turned to look at me.

"It was my turn to ask a question"He said that immediately and he sounded really off.

"Ok ask a question then"We both knew that after he asked me a question I was going to ask him the same question I just asked now.

"We should go back ,I need to be at the Pack house in an hour or so"He is obviously trying to avoid the question which is making me mad for some reason.

"Okay then ,while we walk we can talk"This time I was bold enough to say that while looking at his face.

"No!"He said that to my face looking straight in my eyes then he turned and started going back.

I followed up behind him"why not"I asked with irritation visible in my voice.

"Because I said so"He looked very upset now.Just a few seconds ago he was talking to me in a gentle way possible and now he is being harsh.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"I don't understand why you are getting angry"it's like when I try to understand him,he becomes way more complicated that before.

"That's the problem,you don't have to understand anything"He said that while making a stop with his back facing me.

He started to walk so fast that I have to run in order to keep up with him"slow down please"And it is like I told him to go faster because that's exactly what he did.

I was running behind him like a lost puppy that didn't want to get lost if he left me behind.I don't know where my clumsiness suddenly came from but my leg found itself in a little pit hole causing me to sprain my ankle and fall.

"Ahh...shit"I winced as I touched my leg feeling the pain on my ankle.

"OLIVIA!!"

...................

Words 1253

Cindyyy