First Fight

THOMAS

Warning: Language

You loved your boyfriend. He was great. But lately, something or someone had been getting in the way of your relationship. Namely Teresa. Had you seen her! She was shucking gorgeous! She was skinny and pretty and you paled in comparison to her. Not only that but she had been spending all her time with Thomas. And he liked it! You shook your head as you stared at her across the glade. She honestly seemed like a nice person but that almost made it worse. You stopped focusing on the tomatoes and stared at her. Her ruby lips, blue eyes, ivory skin, and raven hair. Teresa brought her arm up to playfully slap Thomas's arm. Thomas then did something totally unexpected. He winked at Teresa. Your eyes widened. You couldn't believe it. You turned around to your work as hot tears sprung into your eyes. That little piece of klunk. A growl escaped your lips as you tore tomatoes off the branch. Thomas was flirting with another girl. 

Arms wrapped around your waist, bringing you closer to a warm body. You violently shrugged out of his grip. Thomas looked at the back of your head confused. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" 

"Oh. Nothing," you growled. "Go back to Teresa. I'm sure she misses you."

"What are you talking about?" Thomas asked, turning you around. 

You rolled your eyes, "I don't know Thomas. Maybe the fact that you winked at her."

Thomas scoffed, "That's what this is about? We were just messing around! We're just friends! Besides what about you! You're always flirting with the boys!"

"SERIOUSLY!" you yelled getting most of the glade's attention. "You really want to go there!"

"Yes, as a fact I do!" Thomas shouted at you. 

"WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT LEADING ON PEOPLE WHO I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHO OBVIOUSLY HAVE A CRUSH ON ME!" you snapped. 

"YOU DON'T KNOW HER!" 

"NEITHER DO YOU!"

By now, a large group of boys was crowded around you two. The boys shifted uneasily on their feet but none were willing to leave the scene. 

"AT LEAST I DON'T PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS LIKE A SHUCKING SLVT!" Thomas shrieked. 

Everyone and everything stopped. Several boys gasped. A hush wave passed through the world. Not even the slopper animals made any noise. Tears sprung into your eyes. You didn't even try to stop them as they fell down your face. Without thinking you ran out of the crowd of boys to your hut. Thomas just stared as you ran off, not believing what he had just done.

MINHO

You sat with the greenie, Archie (Archimedes), laughing on the grass. You and Archie immediately hit it off. You were telling Archie some funny stories from the glade. You both were laughing at the top of your lungs. You were having such a good time that you didn't go wait at the doors for Minho like you usually did. 

Minho ran through the doors surprised that a(n) h/c haired girl didn't run up to him. He looked around only to see you sitting under a tree laughing with the new greenie. Minho pouted slightly. He wasn't jealous of the boy; Archie was clearly younger than you. He was upset that you were over laughing with Archie instead of waiting for him. Minho grumbled before walking to his hut. You catched him walking away and quickly excused yourself. You to his room in the homestead and knocked on the door. 

"What do you want?" Minho snapped from behind the door. You were caught off guard by his harsh tone. 

"I-I just wanted to say hi. May I come in?" you asked.