Day Off || Minho

Y/n ran through the glade laughing as Minho was right on her heels. Minho ran after the girl with a huge smile on his face. Minho soon caught up to the girl. "EEEHhh!" Y/n squealed as Minho began tickling her sides. "Min-MIN-Minho!" 

Minho continued to tickle the girl smiling all the while. Minho stopped for a second and immediatey Y/n pounced on him and began ruffling his hair. "Not my hair, baby!" Minho whined. he gently tugged Y/n away as she grasped onto his neck. She let out a squeal as Minho once more attempted to tickle her. However, Y/n darted up and ran away. Minho soon caught her once more twirling her around bridal style. 

Not to be defeated, Y/n climbed around to Minho's back. Minho tried to grab Y/n as she shifted. The other gladers couldn't help but to laugh as the keeper of the runners ran around in circles with his girlfriend on his back. Several times Minho acted liked he was going to drop her and Y/n screamed in childish delight. At last, the two flopped onto the grass laughing and wheezing. 

Y/n smiled and giggled. It was quite obvious that Minho could defeat the girl in a fight but he always let her have little victories and was careful with her. Y/n lay panting on Minho's chest. Their little play fights were much more exhausting on her then on Minho. Minho picked up Y/n's baseball cap which had fallen off in their play and lazily tugged it on her head. Y/n laughed once more before curling up into Minho. 

"Aww, are you tired," Minho asked in a teasing baby voice. Y/n pouted and nodded childishly. Minho laughed before wrapping his arms around the girl. A huge smile showed on Y/n's face. She loved it when Minho had a day off.