Allergic || Gally

Word Count: 750 

To apologize for making Gally the bad guy in the last one, here's a fluffy Gally image

"Hey, Y/n. Can you go get some more fertalizer?" Zart asked tossing you a bucket.

You caught the bucket. "I don't know. Can I?" you teased.

Zart playfully rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Will you go get some fertilizer?"

"I would love to," you said marching off towards the woods.

"Whatever, 'mom'!" Zart yelled. 

"Shuck you!" you yelled back. Zart snickered. 

On your way to the deadheads you passed the builders who were making repairs to one of storage huts. You noticed several of the builders poking at the leader of the builders, Gally. That was weird. You talked to Gally every now and then. Nice enough guy, had a bit of a temper. You shrugged it off and continued to the dead heads. The forest always creeped you out a little. Once you had finished you walked back over towards the gardens. Once you got back you decided to ask if he knew what was going on with the builders.

Zart smiled mysteriously at you and shrugged but you weren't buying it. 

"Come on, Zart..."

Zart attempted to hide his smile, "I'm sure it's nothing."

"Mmm-hm..." you said sceptically. 

----

Jason snickered as Gally glanced at you once again. 

"Are you ever gonna ask her out or are you just going to keep following her around like a stalker?"

Gally scowled, "Whatever, slint head."

Jason laughed, "Come on, man! It's so obvious that you like her! Ask her out!"

Gally shook his head, "And how do you propose I do that? I'm no good at stuff like that!"

"Dude, calm down! Give her some flowers! Girls love flowers!"

"Fine!"

----

You walked out of the dining area laughing at Scott's lame attempt of making a joke. You were so caught up in your laughter that you didn't notice Gally. 

"Um, Y/n?"

You turned to look at him, "Hey, Gally! What do you have behind your back?"

"Um... eef goaf aw ome ouers," he mumbled. 

"Sorry, what?"

"Oh! For the love of-!" Gally pulled some flowers out from behind his back and shoved them into your arms. 

Uh ooh...

"That's really sweet, Gally, really."

Your nose began to itch. 

"Thank you." 

Here it comes...

"The thing is I-uh a-alerg- ACHOO! ACHOO!"

Gally freaked out, "Your allergic!!! Oh my Gosh! Y/n, I'm so sorry!!"

"I-it's ACHOO! okay. You-you ACHOO!!" 

Gally noticed that you were still holding the flowers. He quickly ripped them out of your arms and stomped on them trying to help. Unfortunately this only made the pollen worse causing you to sneeze much more. 

"ACHOO!! ACHOO!! ACHOO!!"

Gally grabbed your hand and dragged you away from the flowers. You stumbled due to your constant sneezing. When your sneezes had died down you and Gally looked at each other. 

...

All of the sudden you both burst out laughing.

"BRAH-HA!! HA HA HA HA HA!!"

"Oh my- we- you HEE HEE HEE!!!

You both ended up on the ground doubled over in laughter. Gally was wheezing at this point and you were giggling. 

"S-sor-ry," Gally gasped. 

"For what? That was the most fun I've ever had. I might not have all of my memories but I know that this is always going to be one of my favorites," you said giving his cheek a kiss. 

Gally blushed a bright red. "H-hey, Y/n. Do you want to maybe go on a picnic tomorrow?"

"Like, a date?" you asked not very surprised considering he had just given you flowers.

"Um... yeah," Gally confirmed rubbing his neck. 

"Sure."

"Really?" 

"Yes, really. It sounds like fun."

Four Months Later...

You walked up to your boyfriend with a smile. 

"Hey, Gal?"

"What did I say about the nickname, shank?" Gally asked his smile betraying him. 

"I don't care. I'm calling you it anyways," you said with a face of determination. 

Gally chuckled. You noticed he was holding something behind his back and raised your eyebrow at him questioningly. Gally chuckled before pulling out the most beautiful thing you had ever seen from behind his back. 

You approached him slowly and carefully took the wooden bouquet from his hands

You approached him slowly and carefully took the wooden bouquet from his hands. You stroked the flowers delicately. You looked up with a smile at Gally, "Did you make these?"

"Yeah. Do you like them?" he asked shyly.

You kissed his cheek, "I love them."

"And I love you," he said kissing your head.

"Aww! I love you too, Gal!"