First Kiss || Preference

THOMAS

You and Thomas had been dating for about two weeks now. Things were going great between you. The two of you were now sitting quietly on the watchtower, watching the sun-set. You sat side by side, quietly talking about each other's days. You were telling Thomas about working in the gardens when you noticed that his answers were becoming more and more uninterested. You turned to look at him and immediately blushed when you saw that his eyes were on your lips. You slowly scooted closer to him. He placed his hand on your cheek as your hand rested delicately on his chest. You two slowly met halfway. Thomas kissed you carefully. His lips were surprisingly soft against your own. After about 20 seconds you pulled away. You looked at him with a smile as he smiled back. 

"We should do that more often," Thomas said.

You giggled at his comment, "I agree." And you kissed him again. 

MINHO

You had been dating Minho for a week. The gladers were still making moves on you, not yet use to you being taken. Usually it wasn't that bad, but today Zart was flirting with you. AGAIN. Seriously! That guy couldn't take a hint! You were walking to your room when Zart started flirting with you. 

"Hey, Y/n," he greeted. You rolled your eyes and walked away. However, this didn't seem to phase Zart. He just continued to follow you. "You know, I bet I can kiss much better than Minho," Zart flirted. This really annoyed you because, well, Minho hadn't kissed you yet. But it had only been a week. 

"I don't care if you are or not, Zart. Minho is my boyfriend and that's that," you barked.

"You could just kiss me right now," Zart suggested. Your eyes grew big. You and Minho had been together a week and Zart was suggesting you cheat on him! "Come on, Y/n. Just one kiss!"

Before you could even protest, you felt a pair of lips on your own. You were about to pull back on slap the person in the face when you recognized it as Minho. Your eyes closed and you melted into the kiss. Minho swept you off your feet and twirled you around bridal style: all while still kissing you. When you two finally parted Zart was gone. 

"My hero," you said hugging his neck. Minho kissed your cheek, "If he bothers you again let me know."

"I will. Now how about another kiss?"

NEWT

You sighed as you sat on your bed after dinner one night. You and Newt had been going out for a little over two months but you still hadn't kissed. Ok, so you had pecked his lips a few times but that wasn't the same. That wasn't where he could kiss you back. Your face sat in determination as you got up to see your boyfriend. You crossed the glade barefoot and entered the homestead as quietly as you could. You knocked on Newt's door. Newt answered the door and was about to ask you what was wrong when you abruptly kissed him. He stood in shock for a few seconds before gently kissing you back. You nearly swooned over how gentle he was with you. You let him take control and yet he was still so soft. His arms wrapped around your back as yours hugged his neck. You kissed for nearly a minute before you both pulled away panting. 

Newt looked at you with the biggest smile simply gazing at you in total thrill and happiness. You smiled back and placed your head in the crook of Newt's neck. "We should have done that months ago," Newt chuckled. You nodded. And from that point on, kissing was part of your daily schedule. 

GALLY

You had been going out with Gally for a few weeks. You were starting to really like him. Gally had become a lot nicer since getting together with you. Sure, he still had anger issues but in general he seemed happier. And you had to say, he really had been a complete gentleman. He always acted careful with you when it came to holding your hand. You saw your boyfriend-yes, boyfriend. The phrase was started to excite you- over seeing the builders. You ran up to him and kissed his cheek. "Hey, Gally."

Gally blused, "Hey, gorgeous."

You smiled and giggled at Gally's name for you. You loved being called gorgeous. How could you not? The dinner bell rang, signalling the end of the work day. As the other builders headed off to dinner Gally hugged you tightly. You hugged him back for a minute. Gally then pulled away just enough to look at you. The two of you stared into each other's eyes for a minute. His eyes were so beautiful. The two of you slowly pulled together. His lips were chapped but you could care less. It wasn't like the kiss that you shared the night of the bonfire. It was loving and passionate. You kissed his lips until you were both gasping for air. He was the first to break the kiss.

"I really do like you, Y/n," Gally whispered truthfully.

You smiled up at him, "I really do like you, Gally."

And with that the biggest smile grew on Gally's face.