Little Moments || Thomas

Thomas was out in the maze all day so it was rare that the two of you had extra time together. By the time Thomas got back it was usually time for dinner. After dinner he had other friends to hang out with and the two of you couldn't get a minute alone until about 8:30 and then Thomas had to be in his hammock and you in your hut by 9:00. You loved Thomas but you were sick of never getting to see your boyfriend. 

-------

Thomas ran through the maze doors smiling. 5:15. That's what time it was. Usually he got back at 5:45 but not today. Today he had the pleasure of being early. He ran to the map room as fast as his legs could carry him and quickly mapped his section. He then ran and grabbed a quick ten minute shower. All the while Thomas smiled. He wanted to surprise you. He knew you were sad about not having a lot of time together. 

He flung on clothes and rushed to the med-jack hut. You were taking inventory when you heard a familiar voice say, "Hi there, baby." You turned to see Thomas smiling at you in a fresh outfit, his hair still wet from his shower. "TOM!" you cried rushing over to him. You nearly knocked poor Thomas over from the force of the impact. Thomas laughed and tossed you up before swinging you around. You yelped a little causing Thomas to laugh even more. He placed you down before kissing you gently. 

"Ahem."

You and Thomas whipped around to see Clint standing awkwardly. Clint raised his brow, not being a big fan of PDA. 

"Clint, may I steal Y/n 15 minutes early?" Thomas asked. You looked at Clint with pleading eyes. Clint sighed and then nodded. "Okay, since it's only 15 minutes and you two barely get to see each other."

"YES! Thank you, Clint!" you cried, hugging Clint tightly. "You're the best boss ever!"

"Yeah, yeah," Clint teased but his smile gave him away. 

As soon as you two were out of the door, Thomas threw you over his shoulder and ran to your hut. Thomas kicked the door close and threw you on the bed. He then climbed on top of you, covering your neck and face in kisses. You giggled as Thomas left quick, messy kisses all over you. After a few minutes Thomas stopped. He then fell besides you. You quickly cuddled into his chest and let out a deep sigh of content. 

Thomas wrapped his arm around you. Your arms were placed on his chest. Your feet quickly entangled. You both lay in silence. Nothing needed to be said. For just right now it was the two of you. And that was enough.