He Asks You Out || Preference

THOMAS

He was pretty nervous about asking you out. He had the impression that you liked him too but he wasn't sure. He was so nervous about asking you out that at last he gave up and gave you a note. You were in your hut, brushing your hair, when you noticed a note on your pillow. You picked it up to see neat, clean handwritings.

Dear Y/n,

I don't really know how to say this so I'm just going to. I have a massive crush on you. I love your hair, your eyes, your smile. You are the prettiest, most amazing girl I have ever meet. Well... you're the only girl I've ever met. The point is- I like you. Like, a lot. So, would you please make my dreams come true and be my girlfriend?

Love,

       Thomas

You smiled at the note and rushed out of your hut to find Thomas. You saw him talking to Chuck and approached the two of them. Chuck pointed you out and nudged Thomas. Poor Thomas looked more nervous than you had ever seen him. Thomas pushed Chuck away to give you two privacy. 

"H-hey, Y/n," he greeted you. 

"Hey, Thomas. I got your note," you smiled. 

"Oh," Thomas said teetering from one foot to the other. "S-so your answer is?"

You pecked his cheek, "Yes." 

"Uh, cool," Thomas said with a smile. 

MINHO

Minho had finally decided that it was time to ask you out. He had been hyping himself up on his run all day. As soon as he finished mapping he headed out to find you. He ran out to where the builders were but couldn't see you anywhere. 

"Hey, Gally. Have you seen Y/n anywhere?" Minho asked the keeper of the builders. 

Gally shrugged, "I think I saw her in the deadheads."

Minho thanked Gally and ran to find you. Minho stopped when he heard a voice singing.

I heard that you settled down
That you've found a girl and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you
Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
"Don't forget me, " I beg
I remember you said
"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead"

You stopped when you suddenly saw Minho leaning up against a tree, smirking at you. "M-minho, how long have you been there?" you asked embarassed. 

Minho walked close to you, so close that you could feel his breath on your face. You involintarily shuttered. Minho smirked at this. He then gently placed a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Long enough to know that you have the most beautiful voice ever," he whispered in your ear. You blushed and a small smiled formed on your lips. "Just like everything else about you."

You frowned. You were used to Minho's flirting by now. It's not that you didn't like it, you just wished you could know if he really meant it. Minho was now stroking your face. You pulled back. He looked at you surprised and a little hurt.