Chapter 19 Traitor

Start from the beginning

"You want me... to give Dream the disc?"

He nods. "I'm not... what am I...?"

Dream jumps down. "Yes. Give me the disc. He realised he needs to pay."

Tommy mumbled something you couldn't hear. Tommy looks at Tubbo. 'I... I'm sorry..."

He apologizes back. Tubbo slowly gave Dream the disc. He instantly put the disc away. He stared of into space for a moment, before laughing like a maniac. 'Thank you Tubbo!"

Tommy looks at Techno, then you. "I'm sorry... This isn't... me. I look around... and this isn't the person I want to be." 

"Tommy, what are you sayin?" Techno said.

He stutteres, before he mumbles a 'sorry' to Tubbo. "Tommy, we can pearl out. We can come back here another day, Tommy!"

"If this is me... then I don't want to be me anymore..."

"Tommy what are you saying?"

"I... I'm with Tubbo." He walks to Tubbo's side.

"Really?!" You say.

"Heh?! Tommy when I said- Prehaps I wasn't clear Tommy. When I said I'm going to destroy L'manburg... You didn't have to help me! You could've sat it out! NOT SWITCH SIDES, AND FIGHT AGAINST ME!"

"Well what am I doing?!" He said in utter confusion about hismelf.

"You're betraying us, Tommy!"

"The discs!" He said more gibbberish. "I'm worse then whoever I wanted to be!"

"You just gave the disc to Dream!"

There was a moment of silence. "Tommy, think hard about this. Once it's done, you can't undo it."

He sighed. "Techno I know what I've done, and I hate me for it."

You continued to be silent, but you couldn't. "After everything we've done for you..."

"Woooow." Techno said in disappointment. "WELP! 2v30 it is! Who wants to go up-"

"Wait wait wait." Dream cut him off. He turns to Tubbo. "Well, thank you for giving me the disc. I just want to say that you're a idiot."

People made confused noises. "That you're a idiot, and you will have no power, and you are the worst president, that has ever been pres- You're not even presidant at all! Quackity is more presidant than you. I'M more presidant than you!"

"Yeah!! Tubbo sucks!" Techno said as Dream went on.

You sliently giggle. "You just gave me the one thing, I needed to DESTROY L'MANBURG! I don't care about L'manburg! The only reason I didn't destroy L'manburg, is because you had the disc! I had to be friends with you to get the dumb disc back. I don't care about you. I'm not your friend."

Tubbo just stared in disbelief. That he was fooled. He got played. "Ranboo, is a traitor! One of your most trusted friends!"

People said words in disbelief and denial, while Techno, and Tommy defended him. 

"Tubbo, L'manburg is weaker than ever, and it's because of you! You are the worst presidant!"

"Yeah! You suck Tubbo!" Techno said.

You stop yourself from giggleing. "Techno," Dream said. He walked up to him. "You got any withers?"

Techno's face lit up. "Oh I'm liking where this is going Dream." He said. "Are you saying what I think you're saying Dream?"

"Oh I'm saying what you think I'm saying."

"Are you calling in that favor, Dream? To destroy L'manburg?"

"NoN- I'm not calling in my favor- You would've destroyed L'manburg anyway!" He said quickly.

"You know me so well. I've got a few withers Dream."

"Okay listen." He turns to Tommy and Tubbo. "L'manburg is beign destroyed tomorrow,  at 3 pm. Say your goodbyes!"

People yell at him to not do it. "I'm giving you till tomorrow. That's it." He walks by Tommy and tubbo. "I'm leaving. Bye." He threw a pearl, and disappered infront of everyones eyes.

"Wait, he just left?!" Techno started to laugh nervously as everyone closed in on you two. "Wait! I'm talking here! talking is a free action!"

They stopped hitting him. He walked infront of Tommy. "Tommy, give me my axe back. You aren't worthy. I was wrong."

"No... No no. I am worthy. And you're not going to side with Dream to destroy L'manburg."

"I have been so trasparrent. I've been talking about destroying L'manburg because of A, B, they executed me, they betrayed e, YOU betrayed me. You know what Tommy? You've made a decision today that can't be undone, but I respect you Tommy. That's what anarchy is all about. Freedom to do what you want. I just hope you don't come to regret it..."

Moment of silence... then. "Anyway Imma dip there's like thirty guys here!" He throws a ender pearl and jumps in the water.

People chase him, and you threw a pearl in the direction he threw it, and magicly, you're out of there. "LATER IDIOTS!" He yells, and he goes through the portal, and you follow.

End of Chapter 19

Who doesn't like filler chapters? Next one won't be so 'haha I riped this off ov Tehcnopblades stram!!!'