We are now on the highway and we were talking about how the business went.

I checked my phone and saw that it was 2:15.

" Since it's 2:15 let's just pick Kade up and head home " i said and they all agreed.

20 minutes later we are now at the school.

" I think we should surprise Kade. Let Me, Scarlett and Rage go inside and you wait in the car " Cesca said and I agreed.

Yaaay I'm about to see my baby.

I checked my phone in the mean time to call Valicity. I dialed her number.

" Sorry you can no longer call or send messages to this contact, goodbye " I heard and I removed the phone from my ear and tried again, the same thing again.

God she really blocked me? I thought to myself and I saw everyone walking back to the car.

" Kade!!! we have a surprise for you baby " Scarlett said and Francesca covered Kade's eyes. Rage opened the front door and I stepped out of the car and closed the door.

" Open your eyes bud " I said and Cesca removed her hands from Kade's eyes.

" Dad!!! " he yelled as he jumped up and I caught him and engulfed him into a hug.

" Dad Hi, I missed you " he said as tears fell from his eyes.

" Aww bud, I missed you too " I replied as I wiped his eyes with my hand then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We all got back into the car and drove off. Everyone was talking while Kade told me about his day.

" Dad can we get ice cream please? "

" Sure bud we can get some ice cream "

Rage pulled up to the ice cream parlor. I went inside and got Kade's favorite, vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. I got back into the car handed Kade the ice cream and we drove home.

" Fratellino !!! " ( baby brother ) Cesca shouted as we were walking inside the house.

" What is Cesca? " I said in an annoyed look on my face.

" Get some rest we have something special for you in the night " she said and I nod.

I went inside the house and was greeted by my grandma.

" Hello my favorite grand baby, I missed you so much " she said while hugging me.

" I missed you too grandma " I said as I pulled away and smiled at her.

I saw auntie Aurora in the kitchen and I went in there.

" Hello sir- "

" My name is Ezio auntie you can call me Ezio. We are family no more sir " I cut her off.

" Hello EZIO I missed you my boy " she said.

" I missed you too Auntie " I said as I pulled a small box out of my jacket and handed it to her.

" What's this? " she asked while opening the box.

" Wow thank you Ezio it's beautiful " she said and gave me a hug.

I think she loves the necklace.

" Kade let's go bud " I said and he ran to me and u picked him up and went up the stairs. I took a shower and gave him one too. We got out of my bathroom and got dressed.

" Where do you want to take a nap this time bud? My room or yours? " I asked him.

" Can we sleep in your bed? " he asked and I nod.