He was taken aback by her sudden outburst. Her hiccups were echoing in his room as she cried wrapping around his neck.

"Wife", he called as her hold increased around him.

"I was so scared", she whispered as he pulled her away from him wiping her tears gently.

"Tara, you are my wife. You need to be strong", he told her caressing her cheek as she shook her head like a stubborn child.

"I don't want to be strong. I don't want to lose you", she cried not realizing what she was speaking.

"Shh", he pulled her to his chest as she cried holding his shoulder scared that he would disappear any moment.

There was a knock on the door which made the both of them pull away much to his distaste. She wiped her tears as her brother entered inside with a frown on his forehead.

"Tara, go wait in the car for me", he ordered her which made Arjun clench his fist. He didn't like the way he ordered his wife.

"But Bhaiya..", she was speaking when he showed his finger to her making her silent.

"I taught you better not to talk back", he said harshly which successfully silenced her. She looked at her fiance with wet eyelashes one last time meeting his eyes before walking out.

"What is it about?", Arjun spoke rather rudely irritated by his sudden intrusion.

"Arjun Khurana, we agreed to marry Tara to you just because Papa is having good relations with your father. We saw you from your childhood but I am unable to understand how my sister immediately agreed to marry you when she had zero interest in you", Dinesh asked angrily.

"How can you say she is having zero interest in me? Can't you see her restlessness for me, her tears?", Arjun asked leaning back staring at him in an arrogant manner.

"Don't speak to me in that manner, Arjun. My sister had zero interest in you. She got affected by your pain because that's how she is. If today I asked her to say no to this marriage, she would do it without even thinking twice", Dinesh spoke making Arjun laugh.

"What makes you think she is not married yet?", Arjun asked rubbing his forehead enjoying the whole drama.

"Excuse me", Dinesh asked when Arjun switched on the television. He stared at Dinesh before pointing at the television.

The first picture was that of her crying with her eyes closed leaning on the wall of the gurudwara with her head covered with a pink dupatta, her cheeks, and nose red.

The second one was of him wiping her tears with her staring at him in shock.

The third one was of him holding her hand taking rounds around the holy book.

The fourth one was of them bowing in front of the holy book sitting on the floor.

"We look great together. Don't we?", Arjun asked Dinesh who was staring at the screen with red eyes and clenched fist.

"How dare you?", Dinesh asked looking at the curious and innocent face of his sister.

"You think I force her. You can see clearly in the pictures", Arjun told Dinesh switching off the television.

"Even if the god himself tells me that my sister is impure, I would deny to believe him as well then who are you here", Dinesh said making Arjun raise his eyebrows at him.

"Bro, you need to calm down here. Impure is a bit wrong word here, you should say innocence", Arjun said keeping the remote aside.

"If you weren't injured, I would've killed you myself but my father taught me better", Dinesh said glaring at Arjun.