XTale timelive VI

Y/n looks up at XGaster as blood leaves his mouth.

Y/n: You cheating bastard...

3 minutes ago

Sans and Papyrus both stop suddenly and look around confused.

Sans: What the-!?

A hand Pierces through the poor sans. Shattering his soul instantly. Then, papyrus was grabbed on every limb by the amalgamations. They quickly pull before papyrus can react and tear him limb from limb.

Y/n: You Cheater!

Y/n jumps at XGaster and goes to stan him only for the Asriel amalgamation to take the blow and punch Y/n in the face.

Y/n: how!?

Y/n lands on his back before he quickly flips over and skids to stop.

Y/n: I'm starting to hate this more and more!

Y/n blocks an attack from an amalgamation with one of his blades before he feels an antagonizing amount of pain in his chest.

Y/n: Oh shit...

Y/n looks down and sees a spike with his soul at the tip of it.

Y/n: You cheating bastard...

Y/n's vision slowly went purple before he heard XGaster say something to him.

XGaster: You are so hilarious. Thinking that you could fight against me with a simple trick like that.

Y/n's eyes widen before he turns his head towards Chara. His eyes were covered in even more purple.

Y/n: Save yourself, brother...

Y/n's vision goes completely purple as he loses control of his body and XGaster takes control.

Y/n: Let's have a go at it, brother...
          (Hey! Let me in my body!)

Y/n teleports beside chara before he grabs his arm and twists it quickly breaking it. He then stabs Chara in the stomach as the Amalgamations swarm around chara and beat him down.

Y/n: It's sad that I would ever call you my brother...
( Let me have control! You old insecure-!)

Y/n slowly picks Chara up before he teleports to beside XGaster.

XGaster & Y/n: YOU DON'T DESERVE YOUR DETERMINATION!

XGaster puts a hand on his chest and a hand on Chara before he stabs a spike through both their souls. Giving XGaster half of the determination and chara half of the Overwrite ability.

Y/n: No need for you anymore.

Y/n throws chara behind him and puts his hands into his pockets.

XGaster: Finally. The game can begin...