Xtale timeline V

Something was wrong.

Y/n: Hello! You must be sans!

Sans: How do you know my name? You some type of stalker? Y'know what? I don't care. Stay away from me and my brother. Or you'll face the consequences.

Y/n is seen holding onto his brothers as they attempt to talk to the king and queen.

Frisk: Maybe we could be... Brothers?

Asriel: You can't be my brother... I don't know any of you... But we can be friends instead!

Asgore puts a handout and Torie puts a hand on her son's shoulder.

Asgore: Enough, humans. Our son has no time to play with you.

Y/n's eyes widen before he looks away.

Chara: But-

Toriel: Your parents must be worried. Please, leave us alone.

Y/n grabs both of his brothers as a box appears over his head that everyone can see.

* Knowing that you can't have a normal life this timeline fills you with HATE. *

Y/n: Let's go you guys.

Y/n drags Frisk and Chara away from the three royal monsters who were confused about what the box meant.

We now see Frisk and Y/n standing in front of Muffet as she yells at the boys.

Muffet: Ugh! GET OFF STUPID KID! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?

Y/n: Muffet. Don't yell at my brother like that... Or else.

Muffet scoffs at him before turning around and walking into a crowd of people.

Muffet: Whatever. But if I see you following me again. I'll feed you to my pet.

Another box appears above Y/n's head.

* You feel something resonating in your soul. You HATE it*

Y/n grabs his brother and starts dragging him away.

Y/n: This stupid timeline...

Y/n's eyes turn red before black liquid runs out of them.

Y/n: I hate everybody...

We now see Frisk, Chara, and Y/n all looking down at a stupid locket. Before Y/n raises his leg and smashes his foot onto it.

Then all three of them walk away.

Y/n, Frisk, and Chara all slowly walk toward Alphys who sits on a bench in a park.

Y/n:Soo... A great day we're having. Right, buddy?

Alphys looks at them before standing up and trying to walk away, but then she bumps into someone. She looks up and see's none other than Y/n glaring down at her.

Y/n: Don't you know it's rude to not talk to someone you know? Especially if they start a conversation with you?

Alphys: I-I don't know you! S-Stay away o-or I'll-

Y/n pushes the poor lizard monster to the floor as frisk and chara look down at her now as well.

Chara: ASSISTANT, DON'T LIE TO US. WE KNOW THAT TODAYS YOUR DAY OFF. AND THAT YOU WORK FOR XGASTER.

Alphys looks afraid before she looks up at them with newfound courage.

Alphys: I don't know who you people ar- ACK!

Xtale x male reader (Reboot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें