Meeting new people?

Start from the beginning

Rena was lifting 6 pounds dumbbells while doing sets of squats.

While I tried some bench presses. I got a bar that weighed 120 pounds I tried my best to lift it and I slowly was lifting it until I lifted it.

Yess you are so awesome, I encouraged myself.

I tried lifting it up and down and I was successful with like 4 sets then the bar slipped from my hand and it was now cutting off my oxygen supply when it fell on my chest and rolled down to my neck.

I started yelling for help or so I thought I was yelling. I struggled to lift it off of me while my vision was going blurry. Before I could block out the weight was lifted from my body.

" Thank you " I said to my potential savior while taking deep breaths with my eyes closed.

" Your welcome gorgeous " I heard him reply in a sweet  voice, I opened my eyes and my my this man was really cute.

" Yeah he's cute but not as handsome as Ezio " I heard the voice in my head said to me and I rolled my eyes

" I know we just met but, My name is Damien. Could I possibly take you on a date? " He asked while looking at the floor.

" Aww his dick is printing through his sweats, say yes " I heard Irena's voice in my head and I looked down and his dick was really printing through his sweats.

" Um I- " I got cut off by Rena.

" Yes she would love to go out with you " Irena said while throwing her arm around my neck.

" I actually would no- " I got cut off by Tino stepping on my foot.

" Ow! " I yelled and gave him a slight slap while Irena proceeds to give Damien my number.

" Her name is Valicity by the way " Valentino said.

" Okay thank you guys and Valicity you won't regret this " he while smirking at me and I just smiled weirdly.

We took 20 more minutes and just did some simple crunches and squats.

We are now ready to leave the gym. We grabbed 3 of the towels the gym provided and we are now heading into the car. We got into the car and played  with Valentino driving me in the back and Irena in the front. It was a 10 minute drive to the grocery store so we just played some music, We played Chris Brown New flame.

" And let's spark a new flame. You gon' be my baby,Love me, love you crazy, Tell me if you with it " We sang on the top of our voices as Rena held my hand, turned around and looked at me while singing and I whispered a small you're so beautiful and she whispered I love you while squeezing my hand a little tighter.

" Val you always get all the hotties I wanna be like you " You Rena said with a pouty face.

What the fuck are they talking about and then it hit me.