Chapter 49: The Contest Begins, Unfamiliar Heart Donation

Start from the beginning

Qiao Changping and the woman were stunned when they heard the words, and looked at him curiously.

“Well, actually my house is not far from you.”

Qin Feng nodded slightly and said with a smile.

“It’s next door to you.”

“next door?”

Qiao Changping frowned, isn’t it?

He is next door to Manor 3, where a female star lives.

Is it Qin Feng and that female star?

That’s not right!

That female star is in her forties or fifty.

and many more!

Suddenly, Qiao Changping’s eyes suddenly opened, and he looked at Qin Feng in shock, saying in disbelief.

“You mean, Manor 1?”

In the next second he saw Qin Feng didn’t speak, but nodded silently.

Click!

Damn it!

How can it be?

In fact, Qin Feng didn’t know until last night. He couldn’t sleep after returning to the room, so he asked the system to clean up his property in Jinling.

It turns out that I don’t know when, there was an award that was Manor No. 1 Ziwei Garden in Jinling City.

This is very embarrassing!

Unexpectedly, his house is next door to Qiao Changping’s house, and it is bigger than his house!

And even more shocked was Qiao Changping.

Don’t talk about him in that No. 1 Manor, even the bigger guys can’t buy it.

It is said that it has been bought out by an unknown buyer and is not allowed to be sold. No one moved in until the renovation was completed a few years ago.

And now Qin Feng actually said that the manor belongs to him?

Who on earth is he?

Is it really just a doctor?

“Brother Qin, don’t joke with me!”

Qiao Changping swallowed and said cautiously.

Qin Feng flipped his palm, revealing a square iron plate about the thickness of a little finger.

The crape myrtle flower is engraved on it, and there is a huge 1 in the middle.

That’s right!

It’s really the electronic chip of Ziwei Garden Manor!

Qiao Changping recognized it at a glance, it couldn’t be fake.

Because Ziwei Garden is not for sale, only people with certain status and status can receive invitations.

And this electronic chip is used to activate the owner’s identity information!

It is impossible to forge!

“Brother Qiao, I don’t normally live in Jinling, but I actually want to put it in your place first.”

Qin Feng put the electronic chip in front of him and said with a smile.

“I also want to ask you to help me with the management and management, I don’t know if it is possible?”

“No…no problem.”