Chapter 48: Liang Donglai's Accompany, Qiao Yiyi's Recovery Is Very Good

Start from the beginning

Since Qiao Changping took the initiative to propose it, let’s go.

After a full hour’s drive, Rolls Royce drove into a manor.

This is one of the top villa areas in Jinling, Ziwei Garden.

Among them, the smallest villa covers an area of ​​15 acres, and the largest has a full 100 acres, which is extremely luxurious.

Along the way, Qiao Changping and Qiao Yiyi took turns to introduce him.

Qiao Changping is a real estate and heavy industry, and belongs to a real industrial entrepreneur.

Therefore, it is not as high-profile as those rich and powerful on the rise of the Internet.

His name is only well-known in the entrepreneurial circle, but very little is really known to the outside world.

Maybe this is what many industrial doers have in common. They only know the name of the company, but don’t know who the boss behind it is.

Low-key!

“We are here.”

The speed of the car slowed down, a huge iron door in front opened slowly, and the vehicle entered through the door.

Qiao Changping said with a smile,

“This is where I usually live, so it’s a bit big, but it’s also for the safety of my family.”

Qin Feng nodded when he heard the words, this villa was really big enough.

From the entrance to the door of the real villa, it took a few minutes’ drive.

The area is estimated to be close to 100 acres!

In Jinling, the price of this villa estate will not be cheap, at least several hundred million.

number 2!

After getting out of the car, Qin Feng saw an inconspicuous nameplate at the gate and wrote the word 2 on it.

This is the label of the villa, which is also arranged according to size, area and degree of luxury.

The more expensive it gets!

“Let’s go in, you first take a rest, take you to dinner at noon, I will also call Lao Liang in the evening, let’s have two drinks.”

The two servants took the initiative to take Qin Feng’s luggage in, Qiao Changping smiled.

“You don’t know, Lao Liang wants to kill you, so I have to talk about you when I see you.

Said that you are a talent in Jiangcheng, and want to dig you to Jinling, hahaha! ”

Qin Feng felt helpless, and there were a lot of people thinking about him!

After eating at noon,

Qiao Changping turned off his afternoon work and took Qin Feng around to take a look around.

Qiao Yiyi shifted from his mother’s arms to Qin Feng’s arms, enthusiastically tight.

Qin Feng happily took her around, making Qiao Yiyi laugh so much that she couldn’t stop.

After returning home in the afternoon, he returned to his room to rest.

“Brother Qin Feng, have you arrived in Jinling?”

Turning on the phone, it was a WeChat message from Liu Yaner, and Qin Feng responded with a smile.

‘Well, it’s already here, how are you in the capital? ’