Tim x Brian - Fanfiction

Requested by Wafflehamster

Brian and Tim sat together in Tim's car at the drive in. They were huddled together in the front seats, and sharing popcorn and Coke. Brian snuggled into Tim's neck, and draped the blanket over the both of them. They were watching the new premier of a movie called "Carrie", and they were right at the part where the girls were outside for gym. Tim took notice that Brian was shivering and wrapped his arms around him. Brian smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Timmy tim?", Brian asked and rested his head on Tim's shoulder.

"Yes, baby?", Tim asked, and kissed his forehead.

"Um...this may be a bad time to ask. I know we are having a great time and all, but this has been bugging me and I really want to know.", Brian became very serious very suddenly.

"Anything, baby. What's on your mind?", Tim tucked a piece of hair behind Brian's ear. Brian gave a half smile at the gesture and began.

"Well...you remember that video you made with Jay? It was a THAC video where Joseph was playing the trumpet and you were introducing the newest member?"

Tim smiled, "Joseph starts a band?" He chuckled.

"Yeah. That one.", Brian looked away.

"What about it, baby?", Tim became serious again to match Brian's tone.

"Last night I was on Tumblr and I saw this link to a story about you and Jay."

"Okay?"

Brian dragged his words, "So I clicked on it...and read it...and now...I just have this deep...dread...in the pit of my stomach."

"Yeah, Wattpad will do that to you.", Tim laughed.

"No, baby. Please be serious,", Brian grabbed his arm, "I read that story, and then I saw so many more. All of them about you...and Jay.", Brian fused.

Tim scrunched his eyebrows and shook his head, "Why is that bothering you baby?"

"Because you're mine, and I don't want to share you with Jay.", Brian pressed.

"Look, Brian, it's just fanfiction, okay? None of it is real, you know why? Cause it's fiction.", Tim put a finger under Brian's chin.

"The way they wrote it...it didn't seem like fiction...", Brian continued.

"Brian, I love you. Not Jay, not Alex, not the Operator, you. No ammount of fanfiction, or yaoi drawings will tell me how I feel.", Tim leaned foward and kissed Brian roughly. The car was silent as the two shared a deep, passionate kiss.

"Promise?", Brian looked into Tim's eyes.

Tim cupped Brian's cheeks, "I swear."