'' Anything else....that was not usual?...Did something like that happened?'' Jimin asked him and Tae nodded.

'' When my eye was hurting due to some particle that went inside when we were in park, he himself cleared my eye. He was constantly blowing so that it don't sting anymore. At that moment, he was very close to me. I don't know what happened to me, but my heart was beating like crazy and I wanted to kiss him.'' Taehyung added.

'' Damn bitch!!..His charms got the best out of you.'' Jimin said excitedly. He didn't realised that he just shouted while standing on his desk. He noticed everything when the whole class went silent and looked at him weirdly. He looked towards the blue haired boy who was now glaring at him. He smiled nervously and came down and sat on his seat silently. Everybody else went back to whatever they were doing.

'' What the fuck Chim, Are you crazy?'' Taehyung glared and him and Jimin smiled sheepishly.

'' Sorry Taetae.....I was just a bit excited.''

'' Just a bit?....seriously?...you were literally behaving like a crazy person.''

'' So just assume that I went crazy for a moment. Because not everyday my best friend confess that he loves my crush!!..OMG...why am I so happy?...I mean I should be angry that you snatched my crush from me. But look at me, I think I am the most happy person on this planet who is so happy to know about your feelings for my crush.'' Jimin was singing dramatically whatever was coming in his mouth while the blue haired male was lost in his thoughts. He didn't listen to his friend after that he loves his crush.

What?.....is it real?...Do I really love him?....Do I really have feelings for the person who behaved like a brat to me...but he was the sweetest guy after he became my friend.

''He used to avoid you.''

But you also used to piss him off.

'' But he insulted you.''

But you insulted him too.

'' He was a brat.''

You were a brat too.

'' He was arrogant.''

But he is not, anymore.

His mind and heart were in a fight, while his heart wanted to accept while his mind was In a denial.

''He is your friend''

Do you really think of him as a friend only.

''But he don't feel the same for you.''

Did you asked him?

''Tae, you hate him''

No Tae, you don't .You love him...

As soon as his heart accepted this, he felt like a fresh blow of air hit him. He felt like a burden was lifted from his shoulders and he smiled to himself.

''ae, Tae....Earth to Kim Taehyung!!'' Jimin took him out of his trance.

'' Ahhh!!.sorry....I was lost somewhere.'' Tae replied sheepishly.

'' Why are you smiling to yourself?'' Jimin asked him suspiciously.

''You are right, Chim......You are right.'' Tae said standing up from his seat.

'' What are you saying Tae?'' Jimin asked him when the blue haired male started running out of the class.

''I love him Chim.....Yes!!.I love that brat.'' Tae shouted while running out of the class and all the students present there looked at him confused.