Part 10

Cross sat at his 'lover's' side until he fell asleep, he waited, watching the other as he slept for a few more minutes before leaving.

"Sooner or later you're going to hurt him." He flinched at the voice. "What do you mean?" He asked turning towards the swap sans with a fake smile plastered onto his face. "I may not know what it is your doing," He growled, "But I know it's going hurt him, but you can't, I won't let you hurt him!" He yelled. Cross's fake smile fell. "I'm not going to hurt him." He lied. "What would make you think I would. Dream is the Mother of my daughter, the love of my life! He saved me! Like hell I'm gonna hurt him!" He said angryly. Blue frowned at him, his eye socket twitched. "Why are you still working for Nightmare." He asked, his voice sounded cold and dangerous. Cross froze. "I..." He stuttered. "To... Avoid suspicion." Blue growled. "Nightmare is like his twin. They can both sense your emotions, even if you were telling the truth, Nightmare would know you were lying..." He hissed. Cross smirked. "What they don't know can't hurt them..." He said, "And besides..."

"It's not like anyone would believe you..." He said before turning and walking away. Blue scowled at the coward and entered Dreams room. He sighed, leaning heavily against the door. Dream didn't want him... And the person he did want was a traitor... Even if the other didn't love him... He loved him. And he wasn't going to let anyone hurt him...

"Blue...?" He froze. "Oh! Dream... Hi..." He said, waving shyly. "Why..." The guardian yawned. "Why are you h're..." He slurred as his eye sockets began to drop. "I.. I wanted to check on you..." He said. Dream smiled, "That's sweet..." He murmured. "Come here..." He said, making grabbing hands at the guard-in-training. Blue chuckled softly to himself as he slowly walked towards his friend. "I'm here." He said, sitting next to the other. The guardian smiled as he gently nuzzled Blue, burying his face into his chest. "Your a good friend..." He said quietly. "And I'm sorry I've been making you all worry..." Blue shook his head at those words. "You're depressed Dream, you don't have to apologize for it. You're not at fault here, and you never were..." He stated firmly, holding the smaller closer. "Anyway, I like worrying about you, and I'm sure Ink does too." Dream smiled weakly. "What did I ever do to get such great friends..." He wondered aloud. Blue chuckled. "I don't know, but unfortunately I enjoy your presence so..." He trailed off. Dream laughed. "I love you, Blue..." He muttered, burying his face into his chest again. Blue smiled weakly, 'as a friend', he reminded himself. "I... I love you too, Dream..." He whispered.

~~//|\\~~

Cross teleported to his bosses castle as quietly as possible. He smiled giddily as he enteredthe gates. "Heya Criss-Cross...~" Killer greeted as he passed through the throne room. "Hey Kills, is the boss in his office?" He asked. Killer pretended to think, "I don't know... Maybe I'd be tempted to tell you if you fuck me~" He said, pressing his body against the Oreos. Cross blushed deeply as he pushed the other off of him. "Tempting, but no, not right now anyway." He said. "I have a report to give, I'll be back soon." He said as he walked away, Killer pouted. "You're always so busy! There's only so many times I can get fucked by Horror before it gets boring. And, no offence to Dust, or his wonderful pussy, but it's just not any fun anymore..." He complained. Cross smirked. "Tell you what, I'll fuck you as much as you want, just as soon as I've finished with the boss." He said, watching Killer's face light up. "Oh fuck yes...~" He growled. "I'm holding you to that! And don't suck the boss for too long, I want my turn soon...~" Cross smiled as he watched Killer walk away before turning and walking towards the bosses office.

"Enter..." His deep voice called out before he got the chance to knock. He felt a shiver go up his spine as he slowly opened the door and entered the large space. "Boss." He greeted, immediately noticing the hardened and glowing erection growing in his pants. "Your report... Before this continues..." Nightmare said, leaning back in his chair. Cross watched his boss for any signs, when he didn't see any he began his report, giving full details of what the Star's were planning, and what had become of his brother. Nightmare growled when he leaned the lighter guardian was still alive. Cross quickly concluded his report once again refusing to mention the little girl that had appeared when he had tried stealing Dreams soul. He still wasn't sure how to explain that.

"Good... Thank you Cross, for agreeing to do this..." Nightmare said, shifting his legs to make sure that Cross got a better look of what was between them. "Your reward, as promised...~" Cross quickly stumbled to his knees, sitting between his real lover's legs. "Don't disappoint me...~" He heard Night say before he began.

~~//|\\~~

"You really kept me waiting this time..." Killer said, a few hours later, "I was worried the boss had fucked you dry..." Cross blushed as he rolled his eyelights. "Yeah, yeah..." He muttered as the knife obsessed lunatic snuggled up to his side. He smirked at the bite marks and cuts up the others thighs and ribs. "Have to admit though, the boss is right. You really do cause the best orgasims...~" He purred happily. Cross blushed. "B-boss says that..?" He asked hesitantly. Killer frowned. "Yeah... He says you have the hardest dick and the softest pussy..." He muttered burying his face into the crook of the others neck. Cross huffed before pushing him off and picking up his clothes. "Where are you going?" Killer asked as he sat up. Cross scoffed "I gotta get back to the Stars base before they start to suspect something." He muttered angryly. "Why don't you just make something up, then you can stay here..." Killer said. The former guard rolled his eyelights, "Dream can read emotions dumbass, simple white lies he might believe, but this?" He said, gesturing at Killers naked body. "It's best they think I never left." He said slamming the door as he left.

Killer frowned, he felt his soul shift from a heart to a target shape. He had been hoping that he'd stay, even just a little bit longer...
He let his body fall back into the pillows and stared up at the ceiling. He hated these feelings.
He hated being able to feel...
He hated the fact that he couldn't hate Cross... No matter what he did...

He reached a hand under the bed and brought up a black and white jacket. Cross's jacket.
He had originally taken it as a joke, but now the only thing that felt like a joke... Was him...

He'd talk to Nightmare in the morning, he decided. To get these feelings fixed. And he would go back to feeling nothing, at least that would be better than this...

He held the jacket close to his soul and quickly inhaled it's intoxicating sent. "Asshole..." He muttered, burying his face into the fluffy hoddie. "I hate you..." His voice sounded stained and painful. He hated it.

At least tomorrow he wouldn't have to feel this...