"Our dresses are heavy", Tara said with a pout.

"What will happen on their marriage day? We would have to push them from behind to walk quickly", her taiji spoke.

"I can literally imagine them pushing you", Tara said as they walked to the other side where Roshni and other Khurana brothers were.

"What are you both talking about?", Roshni asked looking at the two girls.

"Our family thinks we walk very slowly in our dresses and they would've to push us on our wedding dress to make us walk", Sakshi said.

"Not our but yours", Tara pointed out sitting beside Kenit.

"Why aren't you getting married?", Sakshi asked sitting beside Roshni.

"For that instance, my brother is getting married right now so we shouldn't give me the spotlight and the other point is I don't think I am getting married in this birth", Tara stated making Roshni still. Her eyes stopped on Arjun who was attentively hearing her.

Sakshi glared at Tara before leaning back in her place.

"Can you bring water for me?", Tara asked Sakshi.

"That's why I say if you get married there would be somebody who can bring water for you", Sakshi teased her with closed eyes. Tara narrowed her eyes at her kicking her feet making Sakshi wince.

"You started again, dude. Don't do this", Tara told her as Sakshi poked her tongue at her.

"Started what?", Roshni asked curious of their subject of conversation.

"Aunty, she is just eating my head the whole day. Yesterday, I applied Mehendi on my both hands and she only applied on one hand. I asked her to feed me and she was like if one gets married, they don't need to ask somebody to feed them. They already have somebody. Then at night, it was so cold outside as we all were out. I hugged her for body warmth and again she started saying the same stupid dialogue of hers", Tara stated glaring daggers at Sakshi who pouted at her words.

The wedding ended with the departure of the bride with the groom.

---------------------------

A few days Later

Arjun was forced to visit the temple with Roshni And Aayat who wanted him to get the blessings of gods for his well-being.

He climbed the stairs of the huge traditional temple. It was again a windy day. Comforting sun rays were falling on him which made him relax. Just then a white dupatta came in contact with his face before brushing past him. The sweet fragrance from the dupatta made him realize his angel had just passed him.

He turned to find the girl wearing a white suit with blue border.

Tara felt eyes on her which made her turn as well. She looked around to find Arjun staring at her. His heated gaze made her feel a different warmth in her stomach.