"New Secrets!"

"We can't keep on doing this, you know." Alex says as she puts on her shirt. Kira turned and looked at Alex, she said nothing and just smiled. Just then a notification came through  on her phone, it was a message from Jade, "Hey, i hope you haven't forgot about the dinner tonight, looking forward to it.<3". "Oh shit, shit! I have to go." Kira said, rushing.  "I'll see you then..." Alex said as Kira slammed the door behind her. 

                     **********************************************************************

**During the dinner**

"So Jade tells us that you recently moved here, why is that?" Mrs Nkosi asked as she sipped on her wine. "Umm, my mother got a job this side so that's why." Kira answered trying to sound as polite as possible. "So my dear, what do you wanna be when you grow up? what are your ambitions, goals and dreams?" Mr Nkosi asked as he took a bite out of his food and wiped his mouth. Kira cleared her throat and took a sip of water, she then felt Jade's hand on her thigh and looked at him with a smile. "Umm I would love to do psychology baba(Father) have my own offices i can say. I just want to help people." Kira answered. Mr Nkosi just smiled and nodded in agreement. "So will you and Jade get married?" Lihle (Jade's younger sister) asked. Kira choked on the question but Jade answered and said," That would be a dream come true for me." as he looked at Kira and smiled. The dinner finally came to an end and Jade drove Kira home and kissed her goodnight. Kira got home and her mom was not home but who was she kidding, her mom is never home, she works all the time and whenever she's home, she's too tired to do anything.  So Kira just took a quick shower and went straight to bed. She tried to sleep but she tossed and turned until she gave up on sleeping. 

"Hey, you up?" Kira texted Alex...but she didn't respond, Kira switched off her phone and went down to make herself a cup of coffee, her daily addiction right after Alex of course ;). As she sat and turned on the TV a knock came from a her front door, she paused for a moment to listen again and the knock came again, she stood up and went to open the door and Jade stood at her doorstep. "J, what are you doing here at this time?" Kira asked looking at her boyfriend, "so you won't let me in?" Jade asked. "Oh sorry." Kira said moving aside making way for her boyfriend to come in. "Coffee?" Kira asked as they made their way to the living room. "Nah, just here to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend, you were a bit off at the dinner actually for the whole week, so i came to check wassup? What happened to telling me everything bothering you? Jade questioned as he positioned himself on the black leather couch. Kira knew her boyfriend was right but she couldn't be honest with him and tell him that the only reason she's been distant is because she fell in love with her friend and has been secretly smashing her behind everyone's backs. "Sweet cheeks?" Jade said disrupting her thoughts. "You are right, i just have a lot on my mind you know with school and ju- just everything is too much." Kira stuttered. 

"What is too much? Talk to me please." Jade said holding her hands. "Umm...can we not talk about it now? Like there are better things we should be doing." Kira said as she kissed Jade. She knew she doesn't wanna explore the problems alive in her head and on the other hand she knew  that her man could never resist her so she used that as an advantage. Their kiss intensified, leading to Jade to carrying her to her room and laid her on the bed. Undressing her while leaving red marks on her body(Kira was light skinned so they were visible much). Jade's hands moved all around Kira's body. Wait, are we about to have sex? Kira thought to herself. "I am ready." Kira said under her breath. "You sure?" Jade questioned. She nodded in agreement with her eyes closed, questioning herself. She knew she never wanted to have sex with Jade but believed she owed him that much. As Jade made his way to her entrance, she quickly closed her eyes shut. Jade humped faster and faster as the pace increased so did his breathing. 

Kira's eyes remained shut and she got no pleasure but only pain, that's when flashbacks started, every man especially her brother appeared, she didn't see Jade but the men that tormented her, tears left her eyes and soft whimpers left her mouth. The moment of pleasure for Jade was over and he leaned to kiss his girlfriend and fell asleep besides her. Kira woke up as soon as Jade dozed off, she went to the bathroom for a cold shower. Cold water hit her back as she sat under the shower, crying her eyes out trying not to make a sound. She finished and got dressed in her pajamas and silently scrolled through Alex's social media. She admired how beautiful and flawless Alex was.