"New Temptations!"

**Alex's POV**

Argg, today has been a bad day, I was so worried about Kira that i didn't learn anything. I know it's surprising that i care about her after how i acted on her first day, lemme explain as to why i acted that why. Umm i think i have a crush on her, yes i date girls but my last relationship was in the 8th grade and the girl i was dating had to move and that just broke my heart after that i vowed not to fall for anyone else but Kira ahh, she is so hot, smart and just wow. The reason why i kept my distance on her first day was because i was scared i was going to say something that will scare her away, but i guess my silence scared her enough.

                                  ****************************************************************

Alex texted Kylie asking for Kira's number, deciding to face her head on. "Hey, It's Alex, just texting to find out if you're okay and i'm sorry for what happened this morning. If you need to talk just know i'm here." Alex texted Kira and she went to sleep. At 00:05, a message notified her, the vibration from her phone caused her to wake up. "Come to your bedroom window, i'm outside!"  Kira texted Alex. Alex sighed and gently rubbed her sleepy eyes while walking to the window and gently opened it and saw Kira there. She quickly came in and Alex shut her window. "What are you doing here? What time is it? How did you even get here? Wait, how do you know where i live?" Alex questioned. " Woah, one question at the time" Kira said. " 1. I am here because i needed to talk, 2. it is probably 00:30, 3. An uber babe and 4. Kylie shared your address, Happy?" Kira said, making her self comfortable on the bed. "You know, i never noticed how hot you are!" Kira stated while biting her lower lip. Alex was wearing a body fit vest, and some shorts...so a lot of skin was showing. " uh..uh, thank you, i guess" Alex stuttered. 

"So what did you want to talk about?" Alex questioned as she lay on the bed facing the ceiling.  Kira sighed very loudly and came to lay beside her. " i don't know hey, just been feeling under the weather, just needed a friend i guess" Kira said in a low tone. Alex turned to face Kira and Kira did the same. "You have pretty eyes, hey" Kira said. "Are you sure, you're okay?" Alex questioned with a smirk on her face. "Yeah, i'm okay." Kira responded. Before Alex could say anything else, Kira pressed her lips against Alex's and Alex responded to the kiss and quickly broke it. "Umm...what was that about?" Alex asked. "I don't know." Kira said. "Don't you have a boyfriend or something?" Alex asked again. "Shh, just shut up and kiss me please" Kira said in a low tone.

Alex obeyed and kissed her. She gently took off Kira's shirt, exposing her to her boobs. "Geez, you're so sexy." Alex states biting her lower lip causing Kira to blush. Alex kissed Kira from her lips, down to her neck and sucked on her boobs causing Kira to whimper and moan in pleasure. Hearing Kira moan made Alex the happiest. Her hands brushed up and down Kira's thigh, squeezing it while her other hand was on her boob. Alex gently went down, kissing her stomach and made her way to in between her thighs. She took off Kira's undies and carefully inserted her tongue, gently playing around her clit. Kira let out soft moans trying to contain herself. Alex inserted 2 of her fingers and increased her pace. The faster she went, the louder and heavier Kira's breathing went. "Uh...umm almost." Kira breathed out as Alex increased her pace, "I'm coming!" Kira said as cum flooded Alex's fingers. Kira pulled Alex upwards and breathlessly kissed her. They cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Alex woke up and looked over to a peaceful Kira sleeping next to her. She tried to think about last night, which felt so unreal. She stood up, walked to the bathroom and washed her face, brushed her teeth and washed her hands. She went downstairs to make coffee for the two of them. Her parents were hardly home, she got used to that. She made coffee and went up to wake Kira up. "Hey." Alex says as she wakes a sleepy Kira up from her perfect slumber. "Here you go" Alex said handing Kira her cup of coffee. "Thanks." Kira said as she took the coffee from Alex's hands. "What time is it?" Kira asked. "umm...it is 06:45 am" Alex said looking at her phone. "I should get home." Kira said standing up and getting dressed. "Thanks for last night." Kira said as she gave Alex a kiss on her cheek and walked out.