She knows

Your pov:-
I removed my coverup not to quick may I add while gauging for his reaction. He gulped hard. I stood in my swimsuit in front of a blushing Adrian.
I am glad to know the effect I have on him. His eyes roamed on my body.
Perfectly happy with his reaction and with the want to tease him and win the game he started, I leaned on his personal space and whispered in a husky tone in his ear, " Take a picture Agreste, it will last longer. "
And I leaned back. I was satisfied with his flustered face. Now the score is even but to win, I need to score another point, speaking of which Mj on the correct time, she entered the scene with the weapon I asked her, sun scream.
I spread my towel on the sand and sat down on the sand gracefully may I add, all the while, aware of his eyes which is still watching me. I took some cream and started to spread it on my body.
I saw him release a shaky breath in the corner of my eye. "You know, Agreste, it is rude to stare. "
"In my defense, I was not staring,       y/l/n,  I was just watching you to know whether you needed help. " He replied with a pink face.
I chuckled and said and mumbled the last part to myself"what do you think Agreste, am I a 3 year old to believe it? You suck at lieing, Adrian. I don't know how any one haven't figured it yet."
But obviously he heard it. "Figured what yet? " Adrian asked quietly. " You tell me Agreste what are you hiding? "
I don't want to pretend like I don't know he is chat noir because I feel like lying. That's why I was hinting him.
Before he can utter a word, Peter called me for playing in the water.
I went leaving Adrian alone to think.
Adrian pov:-
(From the start of this chapter)
She removed her coverup not to quick may I add. She looked hot even in a one piece swimsuit which didn't show too much skin like two pieces swimsuit. My mouth went dry. I gulped hard.
Many not so innocent thoughts are going on my head. Jesus Christ help me. My cheeks were becoming pink. My eyes roamed on her body.
She leaned on my personal space and whispered in a husky tone in my ear, " Take a picture Agreste, it will last longer. "
I was very tempted to take a pic. Mj entered the scene with the sun scream.
She spread her towel on the sand and sat down on the sand gracefully may I add, she took some cream and started to spread it on her body. How I wish I was the one-stop it Adrian, pull yourself. But with this little vixen how can I.
I released a shaky breath ."You know, Agreste, it is rude to stare. " I was caught staring and I replied with a stupid excuse.
"In my defense, I was not staring,       y/l/n,  I was just watching you to know whether you needed help. "
She chuckled and God help me. "what do you think Agreste, am I a 3 year old to believe it? You suck at lieing, Adrian." She said and murmured something that supported my hunch earlier,"I don't know how any one haven't figured it yet."
It wasn't meant for me to hear But obviously I heard it. "Figured what yet? " I asked quietly. " You tell me Agreste what are you hiding? " That's it I know she knew I am chat noir but how. Even the friends who are with me from the beginning didn't find my other persona but within barely a month she knew who I am.
Before I can utter a word, Peter called her for playing in the water.
She went leaving me alone. The way she didn't say what she knows but hinting says she respect my secret and waiting for me to tell but she is also informing me she knows.
What if she knows some other complete different thing that is not about my other persona but I misunderstood it. I did the only thing I could do , asked plagg what to do?
Plagg was silent for a moment. Before he could utter a word there was a loud scream, which sounded familiar.
I turned to see....................

A/n:-
Hi my cupcakes,
You know my father is in Icu. I can't even see my father face since my mom is not taking me to the hospital claiming that we(me and my sister) are children and there is a high possibility we may become sick while visiting hospital and so no. My father is also supporting her idea.
So take my mind apart I am shutting myself from others and only study or see phone. I saw many comments and in the name of shiva we reached 7.5k.
I have exam from 13th so here I am updating you. The next update will be after 19th.
And the above song the third line will be english meaning, it is a beautiful song my friends try it.
Stay safe cupcakes.
Love you❤
And if it is not a burden can you pray for my father's health?.