He followed that and found Jennie.

"Noona!" he rushed to her and quickly helped her get up.

"Noona! Where were you? Where is Y/n? Where is Jimin hyung? Where are the others? Did the Dark kingdom people hurt you guys? Tell me what's going on here." Jungkook asked her all at once as he helped her sit leaning towards the trunk of the tree.

"Kookie

"Kookie. Everyone is stuck in the Dark kingdom. They are so brutal. They even slit Y/n's hand and beat all of us. I escaped but I will have to go back because if I don't they will kill the others."

"No noona! I will kill them! How dare they!"

"Yeah Jungkook, but for now just listen to me, I will be going because I have to save them but listen to me! The King loved the Dark Queen which is why he is defending her. Now I am leaving. Just wanted to let you know."

"N-No. Appa cannot. Noona, there is some confusion-" Jungkook was in disbelief.

"If you don't believe me, ask him indirectly. You are smart, kookie. Why will I lie? I got to know at the dark palace while sneaking out. I, myself, am shook. Don't you trust me??? See what they did to me. See all this blood. I'm hurt because you guys and you don't trust me!"

 I'm hurt because you guys and you don't trust me!"

"I do noona but-"

"He didn't get his love so he doesn't want you to get your love, Y/n. I'll get going, poor bish- I-I mean my love, Jimin is waiting for me."

"Noona. Let me come along." Jungkook insisted.

"No kookie. I will take care of it and come back to the palace, but I want you to talk to the King and do what is right, which is to take our revenge from the Dark Dynasty!" Jennie wiped her tears and took out her wand.

"Revenge Jungkook, Revenge.... We want revenge."