PART TWENTY

Yibo is so worried. He didn't sit still because the worries is eating him up. He watch his son and the other kids who he know as Zhan nephew playing with a wooden sword sparing.

Zhan even told him to stay at his mansion where he met Zhan's little sister laying unconscious in her bed. Since Yibo also a part of Mafia group, Zhan decided to make a deal with him.

Yibo who thought that's not a problem just agree.  And by agreeing Yibo also get a strongest group by his side.

But the only problem is that Zhan is going to take revenge on the second strongest group, even though Zhan ranked second Mafia but Yibo still worried.

' Zhan... come back...'

~~~

"

Get ready!!" Said Zhan through the earpiece on his left ear.

Zhan was standing on the tree, watching the loud three floor mansion where's his enemy live.

" You can have fun all you want Vincent Chen before your head is taken from your body.." said Zhan to himself staring at the mansion that full of people having fun.

As he heard all of his elite people ready, Zhan without wasting time jumped with a wire tied on him to prevent him from falling and burst into the window, breaking the glasses to pieces on the third floor.

" Who are you....!??" Said one of the guard aiming a hand gun straight to Zhan forehead after Zhan landed.

But instead of answering, Zhan take the gun from the guard by force and shoot the guard head.

Blood splatter on his shirt but Zhan care no less than his revenge.

" On position guys, we will burst to the party kill everyone in sight...I don't care if they innocent or not.. but leave Vincent for me.. I will deal with him.." command Zhan and burst to the main hall on the third floor.

With that the war begin, Zhan was in advantage because all of the people is drunk.

Zhan went fast to the crowd killing all the people blocking his way. A gun sounds and people pleading was all Zhan heard but his main objective is to kill Vincent Chen, the man who Iris rejected many time.

As Zhan stood in front of Vincent, Vincent two guard when to him in attempt to stopped him from going nearer to their boss. But all their efforts was in vain as Zhan hold both of their left arm and tripped their leg making them fall on their face with Zhan still holding their hand, both of their left arm broke by Zhan making them groaned before Zhan shoot their head not giving any mercy.

Zhan smirked, " such a pussy Vincent!! Are you scared?!! Hiding behind this weak guard!! Tch.. I thought you were strong enough.. don't worry I'll killed you no matter what.."

As Zhan finished talking, he ran to Vincent and both of them punch each other, not giving up.

Zhan kicked Vincent leg and kneed Vincent head as Vincent tripped. Zhan is the one last standing with that Zhan aim a gun on Vincent head.

" This is the last time you see the world before you leave for hell..any last word?!" Asked Zhan emotionless looking straight at Vincent eyes who's staring at him back.

Vincent laughed, " Last word..hmmm..I think you're a beautiful...why don't I confessed my love to you last ti...."

before he could finish his sentence Zhan already shoot him, disgust by the sudden confession.