PROLOGUE

"Yibo?"

Zhan roam around the house to find Yibo but not a single person was seen.

"Where is he?He called me to come before 5 but he himself not in this house." Zhan sighed as he sat down at the couch opposite to the big television.

Thank God he has spare key or else he might sat outside the house like a mad man.

Zhan wait for 2 hours but not even a shadow seen near the house. Once again Zhan sigh as he started to clean his thing to go home.

Before Zhan could reach the door knob someone already opened the door and Not surprising that someone is Wang yibo.

"Bo? Are you okay?" Zhan asked Yibo. But not a single word came out. Before Zhan can asked more he was pulled by Yibo to Yibo's room.

As they arrive at the room,Yibo pushed Zhan to the bed and hover on top of Zhan.

"Yi..yibo wh..what are you doing?" Asked Zhan stammered. Zhan was scared with Yibo sudden action. Not just that the person on top of him stared him with a lust make he shaking.

"Zhan.." Yibo voice was hoarse make Zhan more scared.

"I want you.." said Yibo before he kiss Zhan.

Zhan was flabbergasted. Yibo kiss Zhan passionately. Zhan didn't reciprocate make Yibo become aggressive. Yibo bite Zhan lower lips to make Zhan open his mouth.

Zhan moan as Yibo tongue taste every inch of his mouth. After satisfied with tasting Zhan mouth Yibo move downward to Zhan jaw and down to Zhan nape. Yibo kiss, suck, lick, and bite leaving a Mark at Zhan nape.

Zhan tried to pushed Yibo away from him but the more Zhan push Yibo away the more aggressive Yibo can be.

"Yibo please stop!" Zhan pleading.

"Zhan just this night..I really need it.." Plead Yibo and continue to suck lick bite Zhan neck.

"Then find someone else!!" Yell Zhan while pushing Yibo away from him.

But Yibo hold Zhan hand and lock it at the top of Zhan head.

After yibo mark Zhan neck, he proceed to Zhan covered nipples.

Zhan moan shamelessly as Yibo suck his covered nipples.

"Ahhh.. ahhhh.. Yibo...hmmmm" moan Zhan.

That night Zhan was eaten many times by Yibo.

SORRY FOR LATE PUBLISH I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY THOUGH.

I WILL UPDATE IF YOU ALL JUST COMMENT IT OKAY IF YOU WANT TO VOTE OR NOT..

*More details on the real chapter*🔞

*This chapter and the real chapter is different from what I wrote*