PART THIRTEEN

After the night Wang Yibo forced himself to Zhan, Zhan immediately pack his thing leaving his apartment and went to his friend house, Meng Ziyi and Yu Bin.

After knowing what happened Zhan they volunteer to follow Zhan wherever he goes because they felt guilty even though Zhan said it's not their fault but they insist if they stopped Zhan from being a friend with Yibo, this will not happen.

Zhan without further delayed just agreed and went to called his sister. He know he's not supposed to be seeking help from his sister but that's the only way he can think.

They were send to Italy by his sister's man using a private jet. In other words, his sister's subordinates since Zhan sister is rich not just a simple rich people but she's a billionaires rich and of course the reason why Zhan didn't stayed with her is because she's involved in something Zhan really don't like, She's a Mafia not just a Mafia but a most feared Mafia because of her personality that didn't give any mercy to her enemy.

Honestly she was Zhan breastfeeding siblings and she achieved all of that at a young age, now she was 14 while Zhan was 18.

When Zhan and his two friends arrived on Italy there are many Zhan sister subordinates line up making us way bowing down their head and greet us.

" Welcome back Master Zhan!"

Not us actually but Zhan was the one being greet. Well the last time Zhan went to Italy was at age 10 that time his sister is only 6. And 2 years later, Zhan received a new about her father's death but because of school only Zhan mother went there. And not long after that Zhan mother also left the world leaving zhan alone.

And that's also the last time Zhan met his sister before going on their own path until now.

Zhan and his friend felt embarrassed that they were greet like that on their way to the car.

When they reach the car, there are two man bowing to Zhan.

" Ni Hao, Shi Shi, Daibuqi, Wo ..."

"Shut up Chivaree! Don't speak Chinese if you don't know what it means!"

"Well I'm pro in Chinese okay! Daibuqi!"

"Stupid! Daibuqi is Sorry okay!! What are you sorry about!!"

The one name Chivaree shocked and rubbing his nape felt embarrassed. While the other one sighed and give his full attention to Zhan.

"Ni Hao, I'm Metawin... You can called me Win and this asshole beside me is Chivaree just called him Bright. We will be the one to assist you with everything. You can asked as anything you want so...." Metawin said politely and pulled Chivaree head down to bow.

" Master Zhan please take care of us!"

They said bowing to Zhan and that how Zhan get his own subordinates.

After a few months staying with his sister, Zhan just know that his sister was raped and got pregnant with a healthy baby boy named Hayyan.

And with that Zhan life change in just two years he and Bin finished their study and got a certificate. Not just that after a month leaving China Zhan get to know he is pregnant with Yibo's son.

Studying with a big stomach is worse, he could been bullied but his sister is very influenced that no one dare to come near him. After a few months he also let out a cute little baby who's he gave name Wang Xian.

And in just three years, Zhan was already in the same level with his sister. Zhan gained a title Ace in his sister Mafia group while his two other friends just become a doctor in the group.

And day pass by, Zhan also changed from a cheerful and hot headed to a cold and emotionless. But he just become emotionless in front of other people, with his family and friends he acts naturally his playful one.

His sisters, Little sister actually Iris Tyra keep on teaching him how to fight so that thing wouldn't happened again and she doesn't want Zhan to become like her she can fight but that day she was raped she was so helpless begging that man to do her hard. If only she didn't go alone and bring her friends or her subordinates she will not be drugged and it wouldn't happened. But things just happened we can't change the past.

Back to future, now they were on Japan because Iris has worked to do while Zhan, his son and nephew and his two subordinates, Bright and Win were at Osaka shopping central in Anime shop. 

Zhan just follow the two little pumpkin searching for a figured while his two subordinates were searching for something valuable for both of them.

Walking by the shop following the two boy suddenly Zhan arm was grabbed by someone making Zhan to turn around to see who is it.

'Yibo'

~~~

Hai sorry the chapter is boring 😅

I don't have any idea helped me!!

okay bye!

Vote and follow me!

iZzJaEgEr~•