PART FIFTEENS

Bright and Win was looking for their Master after buying a cute couple ring for both of them.

"P'Bai do you see Sean and the kids?!"

Win asked after realizing they just left their Master taking care of the two kids.

"I didn't see them!" Bright replied while looking left and right searching for their Master.

But instead of their Master Sean they saw Miss Iris, their young lady looking coldly at them with two kids holding both side of her hand.

BrightWin run to Iris and bow respectfully to her but they didn't dare to look at her eyes because her Sea blue eyes is looking at them like she wants to devour both of them alive

" Where's brother?!" Asked Iris.

They didn't know what to told her since they didn't even with their Master after they enter the shop.

Iris sighed and went away bringing the two kids with her followed by the two adult who didn't dare to look at her.

They keep walking around the mall to search for Xiao Zhan but the result of course not satisfying.

Iris brought them to her red Ducati car and went to open the car door but stopped when A'Xian tucked her shirt hem and  point at certain area and asked them if it's really his father.

" Zia Ri! Isn't that papa Zhan?!"

And with that they looked at the certain area and BrightWin was shocked to see their Master kissing with someone.

Their eyes wide opened behind Iris ,didn't believe that their Master just kiss with someone.

A'Xian squealing happily, jumping like a bunny excited because he gonna have two daddy.

" I'm gonna have two daddy right Zia?"

Asked Wang Xian innocently but Iris didn't answer his question because Iris is staring at Xiao Zhan coldly.

And by looking at Zhan face they knew he was nervous after they see them. Plus Iris was there his biggest nightmare was there staring at her coldly.

~~~

Hai sorry the chapter is short!! I don't have idea right now wuwuwuwu.. by the way Zia is Aunt in Italy..

Wait until next chapter later at 00:00 25thNov2021

See you next chapter guys...

Vote please..

iZzJaEgEr~•