PART NINE

After a while walking to God know where finally they stopped in front of store room.

Zhan was gulping his saliva hard feeling nervous. Scared about something he isn't sure.

Wang Yibo opened the door to the room exposing what inside the room. Zhan felt amazed for what he has seen inside it.  'Beautiful' thought Zhan with mouth open wide. It's not a store room but it like a penthouse. It's looked messy from outside but inside it's looked like an heaven. That is why people said don't judge the book by its cover.

Yibo seeing Zhan mouth open wide smirk and bring Zhan inside the room. "From now on this room is our secret room. This is where we will meet after this...you must promise me that you will be able to obeyed my every command and I will promise you I will not allowed anyone to bullied you or your friend in other you're under my protection" Yibo said Making Zhan looked at him with indescribable reaction.

Not long after, Zhan nodded slowly well at least he get protection from the school famous bullied.

~~~
[I will make it short!]

Long story short they've been together for 4 month after they made a promise and their relationship grow from enemy to friend not just that they even called each other name sweetly. While on the other, He Peng still thinking how to take revenge on Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo felt really happy that Zhan is with him for a months. Zhan to felt something towards Yibo it's was something good whenever he looked at Yibo he will think about the first kiss he had with Yibo making him blushing so hard.

It's been a months Zhan with Yibo but not even once he talked about their first encounter, his first kiss and the slapped Zhan gave him on the first day of school.

Today Yibo asked Zhan to go to his home because Yibo want Zhan to helped him cleaning his apartment he can just hired a maid since he his rich but he don't like some stranger inside his house touching his thing.

Zhan was really happy that Yibo invited him to his house. He even told Zhan the password for his door. Zhan already realised about his feeling for Yibo and he decided to confess to Yibo today.

~~~

It's already 4 almost 5 in the evening, Zhan already arrived in front of Yibo's apartment.

Zhan enter the password on the keypad on the door handle and the door is unlocked. Zhan was happy he just realised Yibo key password consist of his birthday and Zhan birthday month.

'0810'

Zhan enter the house and search for someone he been waiting to meet for whole day.

Zhan roamed around the house searching for Yibo but to his luck that was not lucky, Yibo is nowhere to be seen.

" Where is he?! He said to come here before five but not even a shadow was seen!" Zhan sighed as he sat down at the couch opposite to the big television.

Zhan started his work cleaning every corner of the house not leaving a single place and room. It's been 2 hours now but not even a single person come to the house.

Tired. Zhan decided to go home but before he reached the door knob he heard someone entering the door password and Zhan were happy and smiling widely that he opened it even before that someone finished entering the door password.

As he opened the door, his smile faded watching Yibo like a sick people. Sweating and breathing heavily.

"Bo?!Are you okay?!" Asked Zhan worried but instead of answering zhan. Yibo pulled Zhan to his room and pushed Zhan to the bed and hovered on top of Zhan bodies pinned Zhan both hand above his own head.

"Yibo wh..what a..re you doing?!"

"I want you!"

~~~

Yeah next chapter is about how Yibo became like that and of course what happened after zhan pinned down by Yibo. Ehem Ehem.

I'm sorry I fast forward the story😔 and it was really different from the one I wrote on the prologue.

Okay then bye.

iZzJaEgEr~•