PART SIXTEEN

Zhan pushed Yibo away from him in attempt to run away but Yibo gripped his hand hard that it hard to break free.

" Hai Yibo boyfriend!.... I'm Carmen Lee, Yibo's mother nice to meet you.. "

Greet the woman happily hugging Zhan.

" Hai Aunt but I'm not Yibo bo...!"

Yibo hold Zhan wrist tightly when he wants to tell the truth.

Zhan glared at Yibo before look at the woman in front of him with polite smile.

"Call me mom!"

"Ah?"

"Don't feel shy to call me mom we will be family after all.."

"Ah.. yes.. aunt...eh..mom!"

Zhan stammered.

"I'm sorry aunt..mom I need to go..my sister is waiting for me!"

Said Zhan pointing at Iris who just bow slightly to show respect from far followed by BrightWin behind her.

Zhan went away after bid good bye to Yibo mom but before he can go Yibo hold his arm and take Zhan phone from his pocket.

"Hey!!"

"Password?!"

"I won't tell you!"

"You want me to kiss you again?!"

"You!! Ugh fine...2512..!!"

"2..5..1..2.. whose birthday?!"

"None of your business!!"

Yibo looked at Zhan hard making Zhan uncomfortable.

"It's someone important to me..so that it's!! Don't act like you know me!! I don't even know you!! And you just come out of nowhere saying that you know me.. not just that you even pulled me here and forced yourself to me!!"

Zhan said out of angered.

" I know you know me Zhan... and I know you remember me... so don't act like you forget about me.. because I hate it!!"

Yibo glared at Zhan, the gripping at Zhan wrist tighten making Zhan hissed in pain.

"Let me go!!" Said Xiao Zhan struggle to release his hand from Yibo.

When he finally released his hand, Zhan glared at Yibo before going to Iris.

Yibo smirked.

"I'm gonna make you mine again Bunny.. that is a promise.." said Yibo to himself.

~~~

Yeah double update like I said week ago...but sorry it's boring. I decided to update early since im sleepy right now so enjoyed.

See you next week guys...

Vote please...

iZzJaEgEr~•