|| Chapter 13 ||

Zacznij od początku

Philip blinked twice before pulling out the folded piece of paper in his pocket. He handed it over to the student who asked for it.

Marcus skimmed the letter then smiled and sighed through his nose. He folded the paper and lifted up Philip's hand.

He placed the folded paper in the middle of the Filipino's palm,and pushed his fingers to close him hand. With a kiss on Philip's hand,Marcus smiled flirtatiously at the other.

"I'm your secret admirer."Marcus confessed.

The four friends stared at him before Philip's face started to heat up. He raised a brow and was pretty surprised. But it wasn't only them who was shocked.

Nearby students were stunned. It was silent in the hallway,and the silence sent suspicions to other students,who also fell quiet.

A burst of cheering and squealing broke that silence. The girls were giggling and hopping around,excited and blushing.

The letter had been big news since the students haven't heard of a love story for a long time.

Marcus Woodland. He's a pretty popular guy with the girls because of his charming looks. Of course,there were some girls that were jealous of Philip. But some were okay with moving on and supported it.

"You're so lucky!"they said.

"I wish I were you."they said.

Philip was frozen in his spot. This was the first time he ever had someone confess to him. His friends were just as surprised.

Sure,they'll admit that Philip definitely has the beauty that can enchant people with. But out of all the people that could've fallen for it,they never expected MARCUS.

"...Y-You mean it?"Philip asked in a meek voice.

"Of course!"Marcus gave a smirk.

And look who happened to pass by. Russia stood there in shock. He completely forgot about the letters!But he quickly shook it off.

A love letter DOES mean that someone likes the person who received the gesture of love. But it still hurted,though.

Russia's siblings watched behind him. They weren't fully aware of Russia's feelings towards Philip,so they didn't really pay much attention to it.

"Sheesh...People these days,making such a ruckus just because someone confessed."Ukraine deadpanned.

"It's called support AND excitement."Bela countered,crossing her arms.

"Yeah,yeah."Ukraine rolled her eyes."Let's just go,I'm hungry."

"Hey,Rus?You okay,big bro?"Zak asked,placing a hand on his sibling's shoulder.

Kazakhstan felt Russia flinch. Zak furrowed his brows and widened his eyes a little. Was he that deep in thought to suddenly flinch like that?The last time he did was when...

"Russia?Hey,you good there?"Zak asked.

"Huh?...Yeah,yeah,I'm fine. It's just...The hunger's getting to me,that's all."Russia smiled nervously.

"...Okay."Zak mumbled.

He was a bit suspicious of his brother,but didn't want to pry. It'd be better off if it was ignored,considering the expression Russia has.

Zak didn't know what was wrong,but whatever Russia's going through,he's gonna help him cheer up. So with a pat on the back,Zak placed his arm around Russia and led him to the cafeteria.

----------- -----------

Philip was sipping on his juice box with a look of constipation. Vietnam was fanning him while Malay rubbed circles on his back. Indo stood behind the three,looking at Marcus.