Chapter 32: Hi to mention millions of fans, weird retching

Start from the beginning

Director He immediately nodded in agreement, and said with a smile.

“Okay, then I will register an account now, and send it to you later, our hospital will verify it.”

Qin Feng took out his mobile phone, downloaded a bib, and registered directly with his real name.

He immediately sent the account number to Director He, waiting for the hospital to pass the certification.

After finishing this matter, it can be regarded as an explanation to the dean. If you can’t give such a high annual salary, you should not help.

After eating lunch and returning to the obstetrics and gynecology department,

Xu Yingying was reading the report in the office and said immediately when she saw him come in.

“Qin Feng, I watched the video of the ectopic pregnancy you had last time, it’s amazing!”

“The situation was urgent, and I couldn’t help it.”

Qin Feng smiled and shook his head.

“Seriously, there are too many girls like this now. There are now several in our obstetrics and gynecology department, alas~”

When Xu Yingying mentioned this topic, she sighed and seemed helpless.

“But this kind of thing can’t be slapped, girls don’t love themselves, and they willingly give up their bodies for some material things, and finally end up in such a fate, I really don’t know whether to be pitiful or stupid.”

“Actually, this is a social problem, and sometimes it’s not a good thing to make progress too fast.”

Qin Feng thought for a while and sneered.

“After suddenly reaching the upper level and losing the process of gradual adaptation, that kind of vain and hesitation became vulnerable under the impact of reality.”

……

Hearing what he said, Xu Yingying remained silent and fell into contemplation.

Suddenly, Mingwu’s light lit up in his eyes, and he suddenly raised his head to look at Qin Feng.

It was like a mystery that had been trapped for a long time, and it was solved immediately, and the whole person suddenly became clear.

She has been in obstetrics and gynecology for so many years, and when faced with countless tragedies, she always feels more and more confused.

Qin Feng’s words seemed to break her confusion.

“But can’t we avoid this kind of tragedy? Wouldn’t it be enough to increase restrictions?”

Xu Yingying frowned slightly and asked a deeper question.

Qin Feng has a complicated smile at the corner of his mouth. How can the system be changed?

“After all, this society is composed of and controlled by people.

Human heart is evil, and this evil will continue to be magnified with money, status, power, etc., and those who are not determined will inevitably suffer suffering and bring harm to other people.

This may be the sorrow of human nature. ”

He shook his head, with helplessness and relief in his tone, looking at Xu Yingying’s puzzled expression and said,

“As doctors, what we can do is to do our best to save the damage to the body, and the damage to the soul needs the pain of the times to heal slowly.