Chapter 29: Obstetrics and Gynecology Practice, National Clinical Competition

Start from the beginning

“If this is known to Vice President Liu, I must be criticized.”

“He dare! I will lend him two more courage!”

Unexpectedly, when Director Wang Yue heard this, his eyebrows suddenly flared, and he said unceremoniously.

Only then did he remember that Director Wang Yue is the wife of Vice President Liu!

No wonder it is so powerful~~~

“I’m here for an internship, Director Wang, please let them go first.”

Qin Feng smiled bitterly, pointing to the dozen or so pairs of beautiful eyes before him, a bit like a thorn in his back.

The look in his eyes, as if he saw the golden turtle son-in-law, wanted to rush up to eat two.

“Wow~ Doctor Qin is so handsome!”

“Yes! I’ve heard about it before, but I finally saw a real person this time.”

“The last time Dr. Qin had an operation, I wanted to slip over to see it, but the director caught him.”

“Really handsome, I don’t know if he has a girlfriend, hehehe~”

“I asked the sisters in the emergency department. Dr. Qin is still single, but their deputy director Chen seems to also want to find a son-in-law. The sisters should start as soon as possible if they intend to start.”

“Deputy Director Chen? Her daughter hasn’t graduated from college yet! I heard she is a big beauty!”

“What are you afraid of? Is there still a shortage of beautiful women in our obstetrics and gynecology department? Who knows what Dr. Qin likes?”

…….

As Qin Feng listened to the group of doctors and nurses behind, they talked more and more vigorously, and even began to cover their mouths and laugh.

Can’t help but feel embarrassed!

I knew I would go to other departments first, so I won’t be here anymore.

However, several other interns who came with him all stood in place, not knowing whether to go well or not.

Even more embarrassing, I want to find a seam to get in!

This person is so popular!

They were stimulated for 3 months in the emergency department. I thought everyone was the same when they came to the obstetrics and gynecology department.

As a result, he hadn’t even started work, and when he entered the door, he was stabbed deeply.

Heartbroken!

They are all interns, why is there such a big difference in salary?

The head of the department personally takes the lead to welcome!

Those who know are interns come for internships, but those who don’t know think they are welcoming foreign experts to come and give guidance.

However, they are not the worst.

It was the group of interns who walked on their front feet and went to the emergency department on their back feet.

The leader was a doctor from Shenwai (Neurosurgery) who sent the interns over, his face slowly relaxed and happy.

This group of interns is not easy to take. These three months have almost exhausted a few doctors.

I want to hit people when I’m angry!