character ask

Besties, the 100k Character Ask is here! First of all, thank you for all the questions. I really didn't expect as many responses as I got, so you're icons! Let's get started.

[ KAYLA ]

Bammmm168: What's your favorite song from the late 90s/early 2000s?

"Oooh, I could listen to pretty much anything by Whitney, Britney, Christina. 'Unbreak My Heart' by Toni Braxton is such a guilty pleasure. Definitely one of my favorites to belt in the car. Sam hates carpooling with me."

starkidbbys: How do you always have the best pep talks? What's it like to be the only person in the glee club with common sense?

"Trauma, babe. Trauma. Honestly it took a toll being the smartest person there, but somebody had to do it 😔"

-WAVRIV3RA: Who do you have the most chaotic friendship with?

"I think me and Blaine are the absolute worst together. We're just really the same person in different fonts, so we can go from fighting to breaking into song every five minutes. You never know with us."

milftanas: Do you see a future with Rachel at all?

"I always have. I'd like to think that she wants to be with me too, but only time will tell, I guess."

Flarrowverse14: What irritates you the most about Mr. Schue?

"The man knows absolutely nothing about how to coach a glee club. He has absolutely no musical knowledge other than what he learned fifteen years ago as a student, so I just can't take him seriously. How is this man the coach of Vocal Adrenaline right now?"

averygumersell: What's your favorite thing about Rachel? When did you realize you had feelings for her? If you could go back and do something differently, what would it be and why?

"My favorite thing about Rachel is definitely her smile. I don't know, there's just something about it that calms me. If she's smiling, I know I'm safe. I think I started to realize my feelings went a little deeper than friendship that week she dated Puck. I just remember being really jealous for no reason at all. My biggest regret is how long it took Finn and I to be friends. I think if I could go back, I'd just want to be his friend a little longer."

***

[ RACHEL ]

starkidbbys: When did you realize that you loved Kayla?

"I don't know if it was exactly love yet, but the first time I saw Kayla cry, I knew she was special to me. It felt like she finally started letting me in. She trusted me and I started to fall in love with her trust in me."

averygumersell: What's your favorite thing about Kayla?