𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 𝑓 𝑖 𝑣 𝑒

- I love you to much to let you go pt.1

[teaser]

UNKNOWN:

Have you ever told someone you loved them? Do remember how it feels? Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes those words truely mean nothing but wasted breath seeping through the cracks of your teeth.

Love is a form of nothing that grows into something. It really is one of the things that no one can truely express or explain into words. Nor can anyone explain the feeling when someone tells you they love you.

Love comes suddenly. Hits you hard and runs through you. Even in these minutes you can't feel it. The funny thing about is,

The more you deny it, the more it spreads. Then more of your thoughts will only fill of them. Even the smallest of details will remind you of them. And even in your last seconds all you could ever think about is them.

Will I tell you if I love them? Probably not. But the expressionism the bottom core and bone crushing moments and the rib caging seconds when you realise it. That's what the thrill is for. That's the whole aspect of love is when someone finally tells you, you love them.

But still love is scary

It breaks your train of thought only to leave you second guessing. Starving you until you are in pleading for even a mere droplet of its sensations. Love is scary because you can't help yourself for wanting more.

I for one don't participate in the artifice of love. Because I'm scared. But with them love seems so easy. So natural.

I feel my bones shake and my breaths feel lighter. My skin feels as if it is vibrating whilst my pupils widen only to make sure I capture every inch of their beauty.

You know what's worse?

I still convince myself I don't love them

A/N:

This is just a teaser to the next chapter because I'm mentally preparing for the marble game ;-;

Fun Fact: this book was planned to end at chapter 20 but I kept writing a little to much... that I had to add more parts-

Question: who do you think this POV is? Sae-byeok or Yun Ryung??