Chapter 20:~Secrets~

Elora sat in her and Elladan's chambers, she had locked the door and sealed it with magic. She didn't want her husband to see her like this. Her dragons had kept her company, helping her refresh her strength. She had only become weaker for every day that has passed. She knew it was because of her nightmares and her loss of sleep. If her family find out about her connection with The War Of The Ring and the connection with Sauron, they may never look at her the same.
Emersion was away to gather ingredients to a potion that would help her sleep and help her with the nightmares. Only he knew what was happening to her. And she wanted it to stay that way.
"Elora? Meleth? Are you in there?," Elladan's voice asked on the other side of the doors to their chambers. Elora knew she couldn't hide from her husband for so much longer.
She unwillingly removed the spell and unlocked the doors.
She walked over to their bed and sat down on the edge of her side of the bed.
Elladan soon entered their chambers. "Elora, I've been so worried. Are you alright?," And he went over to his wife and sat down beside her. "Elora, you're not well. You're barley sleeping and barely eating," He declared gently, "Elora, what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything? Is it something about us?," And Elora slowly started crying. "Elladan, you wouldn't love me anymore if I told you. I've kept a terrible secret from you, from all of you. From everyone in Middle Earth. Only Emersion know," And Elladan gently stroked her golden blonde hair. "Then tell me what's wrong, my love. I hate to see you like this. Is this about yesterday?," And Elora swallowed and leaned her head against her husband's chest, crying. Elladan pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly. "Elora, please, tell me," And Elora swallowed, "The one who we were talking about was Sauron," Elladan immediately looked up. "What? What do you mean?," And Elora swallowed and held back her tears. "I was his prisoner during The War Of The Ring. He needed my powers, my life to take over Middle Earth," And Elladan swallowed, "Why didn't you tell me!? I love you," And he stood up. "Because I thought you would not love me anymore," Elora cried, tears streaming down her cheeks, "I didn't want my past to make you love me lesser," And Elladan turned to her and took her into his arms. "I would never love you lesser because of this. I love you Elora Thranduliell, more than anything," And Elora swallowed, "Would you still love me even if I hurt you," And Elladan kissed her forehead. "Yes. Your sleep has worsen because of him, hasn't it?," And Elora looked down and nodded. "I promise, I will never let him take you again. I love you. Gi melin, Elora," And he kissed her gently on the lips.

Later that night, a meeting was held in The Light Kingdom. "That darkness is long gone," Faramir said. And Seara climbed up on Elora's shoulder. Thranduil glanced at his daughter and Elora went over to Emersion. "Emersion, estora carotzio," She said to him in the darkness language. "Elzti melto icasara, Elora. Ricrinto thi torri the infano!," Emersion hissed at her. "Ecora the midi! El mi ell Tizara!," Elora exclaimed at him and it caught the attention of the rest at the meeting. "Elora, is everything alright?," Legolas asked his sister worriedly. "Emersion, istero elvita," Elora begged the wizard. Emersion sighed, "Alstora, Elora! Elzti melto icasara! Em di leto ni. Elle thi di Le mo," Elora looked at him angrily, "Emersion, I have to think of my people," And Emersion sighed, "Alright! But it is in and out! But just in case if he gets to you," And Elora held out her wrist.
Everyone looked up confused of what Emersion was going to do to Elora. And what they were talking about. Elora closed her eyes and looked away and held in the pain as Emersion used his magic to burn in a mark, a symbol on the inner side of her right wrist. "Now I will find you if something happens to you," He explained. Elora looked at him, "Now, what you promised. In and out," Emersion sighed, "Stay here. I'll be right back," And he left.

Elora sat down beside her husband at the table. "What was that about? What did he do to you?," Elladan asked worriedly and looked at his wife's right wrist. Elora smiled at him. "Don't worry. It's just for my protection," And Elrond looked at her suspiciously. "Elora, there's something you're not telling us," Aragorn said. Emersion soon returned and turned to Elora, "You ready?," He asked. Elora nodded, "Yes," And Emersion showed her into the great living room and showed her to lay down in the couch, the others fallowing them.
"Ithildin, what are you going to do?," Galadriel asked suspiciously. Emersion looked at Elora. "Are you sure you want to do this?," He asked. And Elora nodded, "Wait, is it safe?," And Emersion nodded, "I will pull you out when the time is out. We better hope he answers," And Elora swallowed but closed her eyes and Emersion held his hand over her and closed his eyes and pronounced a spell in The Darkness language.

Elora felt burning pain through her body but ignored it. She could see The Dark Lord but also another man/wizard. She could see the hobbits lands being attacked. She felt Sauron reach out to her just when Emersion pulled her out of the connection.
Elora sat up in the couch and Emersion looked at her worriedly. "Did you see anything?," He asked worriedly. Elora swallowed, "I can't remember. But he's back and he's coming for me," And Emersion swallowed.