Chapter 2:~A meeting~

Later that day, a meeting was held in Gondor. Everyone was there except Elora. "Where is that Light elf?," Gimli growled, "This meeting is especially about her!," "She will come," Gandalf said. Suddenly, the gates to The Great hall opened. "See, here she comes," Gandalf finished. Elora entered the hall in a golden elven dress with long sleeves and silvery details with a bunch of men behind her. "Ambassador," Elora spoke firmly, "What do you know about The Enterprise Of The Light Kingdom?," It was quiet before the ambassador replied. "The Enterprise? I'm sorry, your Majesty, I'm not familiar," Livia's ambassador answered. "Two armies marching on Rivendell, Gondor and Eryn Lasgalen. Livia is to be forever Queen Of The Light Kingdom, and I am to be assassinated! Does any of this sound familiar?!," "I know nothing of any invasion plans...," The ambassador began. "I've heard this plan is called The Enterprise Of The Light Kingdom! It should more accurate be called The Enterprise Of Livia!," Elora began, "The plan of my former friend, your Queen to attack my father's and friends Kingdoms!," "Your father's Kingdom?," The ambassador snapped and Elora turned towards him. "You so called elves!," The ambassador snapped, "You attack our men daily... And you! Huh! You don't think we know where the orders come from!? The whole Middle Earth knows these elves sailed up the tames all the way to your royal bed!," Elora looked at the ambassador in rage. There was a brief silence before one of her guards drew his sword. Elora held up her hand, telling him to not interfere. "You will leave my presence, Sir!," Elora began in anger and she stepped forward, "Tell Livia, I fear neither her, nor her powers, nor her armies! Tell her, if she wants to shake her little fist at us, we're ready to give her such bite she'll wish she'd kept her hands from my Kingdom!," "You see a leaf fall...,"The ambassador began, "And you think you know which way the wind blows. Well, there's a wind coming, madam! That will sweep away your pride!," And he bowed, and he and his company started to leave the hall. "I TOO CAN COMMAND THE WIND, SIR!," Elora exclaimed in anger, "I HAVE A HURRICANE IN ME THAT WILL STRIP LIVIA BARE IF SHE DARE TO TRY ME!," Gimli gasped. Everyone was rather shocked by Elora's reaction. Elladan was mostly impressed how powerful his wife to be really was.

The meeting began. "Elora, you must take back your throne before Livia decides to attack all of Middle Earth," Gandalf declared. Emersion didn't say anything. Elora sighed, "I know that. But without an army, I cannot just walk into The Light Kingdom. Besides, if I go, I will be arriving into a civil war. But I cannot let my loyal people suffer anymore," And Elrond sighed, "Elora, we're ready to go with you. All of us. But there's something you can give that Livia has, according to rumours, refused to provide. An heir, a King," Elora looked up at him. Thranduil swallowed. This was not the right time to tell Elora that she was engaged to Elladan. Elora looked at Elrond in shock. "You're suggesting marriage. You say I shall give away the gift of immortality to someone I don't even love," Emersion sighed. "Elora, Ithildin, marriage will help you with your fear and you will learn to love again," Galadriel spoke softly. "They're right, iellig," Thranduil began, "You cannot live an immortal life without love. And if you die, The Light Elves Dynasty will fall," Elora couldn't believe her family was actually proposing this. They know what she had been through and still they proposed the thing she fears most in Middle Earth. Elora stood up, "We're finished here!," And she stormed out of the hall. Emersion quickly stood up and hurried after her. "Elora! Elora, wait!," He yelled. Elora felt the wizard grabbing her wrist. "Stop!," Emersion declared demanding. He quickly changed his tone when he saw the tears streaming down Elora's cheeks. "Oh, Elora," Emersion spoke softly and pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly, "I know it's hard. But you have to move on a listen to them. Marriage is not a burden. You need love to heal, Elora. Love I, nor Thranduil, Legolas or any of your friends can give you. Tomorrow, Thranduil will tell you something that I know you will take hard, but it's for you we've arranged it," Elora looked up at the wizard, immediately knowing what they had arranged. "Please," Elora began, "Just leave me alone," And she run away down the hall.