Chapter 7:~One day til wedding~

Elora sat in her chambers, reading. It was like a comfort. The fact that it was her last day in her old chambers in Rivendell. Tomorrow, she will move into her and Elladan's new chambers. Tomorrow she will bind her heart and soul to someone who will never love her. She knew he loved her. But he would not the moment it's time for their wedding night.
She decided to take a fresh walk in the garden to clear her head.

Elora sat on a bench in the garden, looking out over the open ground far beneath her when she suddenly heard a familiar listener.
She looked up and saw Gandalf The White who sat down beside her. "What a beautiful day, isn't it?," Elora didn't answer. The Wizard sighed, "What's wrong, my child? Are you scared?," And Elora sighed, "I don't know. Little perhaps. I'm just longing for... I don't know," And Gandalf sighed, "I understand. Your heart is longing for your homeland, The Light Kingdom. But I can see your heart is also longing for love. I promise you, Elladan will love you heart and soul and fill that darkness in your heart. He loves you more than anything. And in time, you will grow to love him. I know that. Lady Galadriel has seen it," And Elora smiled. Gandalf smiled, "Well, everyone is asking for your presence in the great hall. Let's go, shall we?," And Elora smiled.

Elora watched the people dancing and Elrohir turned to his brother. "Ask her. Come on," Elrohir eagerly argued his twin brother. Elladan sighed and walked over to Elora. "My Lady?," Elora turned to him. "May I have this dance?," Elladan asked her gently and held out his hand. Elora glanced at Emersion who smiled at her and nodded for her to accept. Elora turned back to Elladan and shakily took his hand. "Yes," Elladan smiled.
Elladan lead her onto the dance floor and they started to dance.
Galadriel smiled at the couple.
Elladan gently spun her around by her waist and Elora exhaled in relief when he put her down on the floor again. He kissed her hand tenderly. Elora smiled gently and walked over to her friends. "Alana, come and dance with me," Alana looked at her confused. "Take off your slippers, come on, come dance with me," Elora encouraged. And they went out onto the dance floor and Galadriel couldn't help but give a warm laugh at the young Elleth Queen and her ladies.

Outside, two men went against the gates. One of the men took down a guard, allowing his friend to get in.
Elora smiled and danced with her ladies when the man came storming into the hall. "ELORA!," He exclaimed, causing her ladies to turn towards him as the man aimed an arrow at their Queen. "WHORE!," Elora quickly turned and faced him, holding out her hands, waiting for him to shoot.
The man swallowed before shaky firing the arrow that missed and Emersion hurriedly destroyed it with his magic.
Alana went over to Elora as the assassin was seized.
Legolas went over to his frightened sister.
Elladan now knew that he needed to protect his wife with his life. He would not let any harm come to her.