Chapter 16:~Execution~

Elora's ladies watched Elora who walked back and forth in the throne room in her dark green long dress with long sleeves and golden details.
In the execution place, Livia started preparing for her royal execution.

Legolas arrived with many others to the entrance of the throne room and Aragorn turned to Legolas. "She's in there with her ladies,"Elladan sighed. And they entered. "Iellig, Elora,"Thranduil asked gently. And Elora turned to them and stormed out of the throne room, her ladies and family fallowing. "I want to be stopped!,"Elora shouted into the echoing halls, "I want it stopped!,"

Elora walked down with her hands before her mouth, her lady Alana holding out her arms for her friend and Queen. Elora breathed out in panic as she put her hand on a pillar.
Elora continued walking down the hall when she fell to her knees and Emersion caught her up in his arms and leaned her face against his arm, crying and Alana hurried over to her Queen and knelt down beside her and put a gentle hand on Elora's shoulder.

Meanwhile in The execution place, the executioner executed Livia and The Lords from Elora's council nodded.

Elora started crying more when she realised that the time had been in place and Livia had been executed and Emersion gently stroked her golden blonde hair and gave her a small kiss on side of the forehead. Everyone looked down sadly. Elladan didn't even know what to do to help his wife. "Elora, come, let's get you back to your chambers,"Emersion said gently and Elora shook her head. Emersion sighed, "Elora, you cannot remain here on your knees, crying. It's not good for you, Ithildin," And Elora shook her head, "She didn't deserve to die... It's my fault...," She whimpered, crying. And Emersion sighed, "No, it's not Elora. If Aldon hadn't made you meet each other, she would not have taken your Kingdom. It's his fault, not yours. Come, let's get you some rest," And Elora still shook her head and Emersion sighed and hugged her tightly, "It's going to be alright,"He whispered soothingly, "You're going to be alright," And Elora pulled at his robes and Alana stroked her friend's back, trying to comfort her. Emersion sighed as he realised Elora was not going to get up and he lifted her into his arms and Thranduil sighed sadly.

Emersion laid down the crying Elora in hers and Elladan's bed and Alana took of Elora's slippers and left to tell her friend, Elora's other ladies/friends what's happened. Elladan went over to his wife and sat down in the bed, "Come, I'm here, meleth nín," And Emersion smiled and left the chambers to give Elora and her husband some privacy, closing the doors behind him.
Elladan pulled Elora into his arms and Elora clutched herself against his robes, "Elladan...,"She cried. "Shh, I'm here, meleth nín,"He whispered soothingly. And he let his wife cry against his shoulder as he soothingly stroked her hair and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He didn't know how to comfort her more than holding her, telling her he was with her and that everything was going to be alright.

Some hour later, he found his wife asleep in his. He understand it was from exhaustion of crying. He gently stroked her forehead and Elora responded by pulling at his robes in her sleep. "Shh, sleep, my love,"He whispered soothingly, "I'm here," And he gently laid her down in the bed and on her silk pillow and pulled the covers over her body and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. He was about to stand up when Elora moaned in her sleep and pulled in his tunic, begging for him not to leave, though not with words, only pulling in his robes. Elladan sighed and gently stroked her forehead, "Shh, meleth nín. Sleep. I'm sorry, but I have to leave for our Kingdom for a while. I will soon be back to hold you in my arms," Elora then let go off his robes and Elladan gave her another kiss on the forehead before leaving their chambers.

Elora woke up some hours later to see her brother and Aragorn and Gimli by her bedside. Gimli smiled, "Good morning, lassie. You're finally awake," And Elora sat up in the bed, "What do you mean by 'Good morning'? How long have I been asleep?," And Aragorn sighed, "Since you feel asleep in Elladan's arms in your chambers yesterday after Livia's execution...," And Elora swallowed and looked down, "Where's Elladan?," And Legolas smiled, "In meeting with your council," And Elora sighed and nodded as she wiped away a few tears. Legolas sighed, "Elora, you should eat and change before you go to see Elladan," And Elora sighed, "I know. I just need to be alone for a while," And Legolas nodded and he, Aragorn and Gimli left.

Elora sighed and got out of the bed and got dressed. Put on a long white silver dress with long sleeves and a pair of silver slippers. Brushing her hair and left hers and Elladan's chambers. She left the castle and went out into The Light Kingdom's forest and started to sing as she walked through the forest.

[Verse 1: Elora]
Some days, it's hard to see
If I was a fool or you a thief
Made it through the maze to find my one in a million
And now you're just a page torn from the story I'm living

[Chorus: Elora]
And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

[Verse 2: Elora]
The scar I can't reverse
And the more it heals, the worse it hurts
Gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing
Don't know how to be so close to someone so distant

[Chorus: Elora]
And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

[Bridge: Elora]
It all fell down, it all fell down
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down, eh
It all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down

[Chorus: Elora]
And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

[Outro: Elora]
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down, eh
It all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down
(And all I gave you is gone)
It all fell, it all fell down, It all fell down, eh
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up