Chapter 9:~Poisoned~

Elladan woke up next day to the morning sun shining through the windows and the glass balcony doors. He suddenly felt a shaking. He turned towards Elora and swallowed as he saw his wife. Elora was shaking and sweating. He placed a hand on her forehead. She had high fever. He suddenly felt a slight panic run through his body. He felt a pain in his heart and he knew it was Elora's he felt through their marriage bound. "Elora? Meleth nín, you have to wake up," Elladan said worriedly. Elora only made a weak mumble. "Elladan...," She whispered painfully in her sleep. Elladan understood that his father was needed right away. He quickly started getting out of the bed, making Elora letting out a cry of pain by the loss of his embrace. Elladan quickly got dressed and hurried out of the hall. Everyone was to go to breakfast at this time.
Legolas walked with Gimli through the corridor when Elladan came storming. "Legolas! Thank The Valar!," Elladan exhaled in relief. "Good morning," Legolas greeted in confusion, "Where's Elora?," And Elladan swallowed, "Legolas, it's about Elora. Something is very wrong with her! I need you to get my father immediately! She's not responding. And she has high fever," Legolas swallowed in shock. "Alright, Elladan. I'll get Elrond, Gandalf and Galadriel. You and Gimli stays with Elora," Gimli sighed, "Come on then, elf!," The dwarf growled and they left.

Elladan held his wife closely. He had managed to put on her nightgown from yesterday night. But he knew it only made her warmer.
Elora's breathing was uneven and she was pulling at Elladan's robes in her sleep. Crying then and then. Gimli swallowed. He understood that something was very wrong with The Light elf.
Suddenly, Elrond, Galadriel and Gandalf came bursting into the chambers. "Oh, dear penneth, what's wrong with you?," Elrond said gently, Elora made no reply. Galadriel swallowed, "Elves don't get sick like this. I fear Ithildin has been poisoned," And Elrond sighed, "Not by any poison I've ever seen before," And Elladan swallowed, "Is she going to...," He couldn't say it. Elrond sighed, "At first we can start to try lowering the fever," "No... Not again... Please...," Elora mumbled in her sleep. "Elora?," Elladan asked softly. And Emersion entered the chambers. "Elora!," The Wizard hurried over to the Light elf. Emersion first his anger rise. "Livia...," He muttered angrily, "I swear... you will pay for this," And he snapped his fingers and used his magic over Elora. Alana hurried over to the wizard. "Emersion, it's not working!," Emersion sighed, "Sorry, Alana. This is a very powerful venom. It causes a terrible sickness, especially for an elf and traps them in their worst fears. Now Elora is stuck. Between life and death!," And Alana sighed, "You must know anything to help her! Aren't you supposed to protect her!?," And Emersion sighed, "This is a demon venom! There's no easy way of getting the cure! Elora has already been in the hands of that demon witch once! I'm not letting her near any of the demon world ever again!," And Alana sighed, "We don't have to go to her. There's someone else who can help us. Someone who will help you!," And Emersion turned to her shocked, "No! There's always a price with her! I'm not letting that demon in within these walls!," "Then you're going to Elora die!," Alana snapped, "You're half demon Emersion! You're the only one who can summon her! And she will help you! She's...," And Emersion sighed, "I know who she is! I know she's related to my blood Mother!," "Well!," Alana exclaimed. Emersion sighed, "Alright. Everyone. Stand back," And he used his magic and a woman with dark black hair and brown eyes appeared in front of them. She looked at Emersion with wonder. "Emersion Darkeast, child of The Mother Of Dark Ones. What would him summon me," "I need your help," Emersion replied simply. The demon Mistress smiled wickedly, "Wow! What do you want?," "The cure for the demon venom over The Light elf Elora," And The demon mistress glanced at Elora in Elladan's arms and laughed a little wickedly. "I see!," "What do you ask in return?," Emersion asked. The demon mistress smiled wickedly, "Oh! But I'll do this free! From aunt to sister son. I know how much you love your adoptive Elleth daughter," And Emersion sighed, "Just give me the cure, Witch!," And The demon Mistress sighed irritatingly and handed Emersion a small bottle with some sort of liquid in. "She will be cured?," Emersion asked suspiciously. The demon Mistress smiled wickedly, "Of course, son. Silver demon venom is very powerful but easy to cure with glistening potion," And Emersion smiled, "Thank you," And The demon Mistress looked at him shocked, "No! Don't!," And Emersion opened a portal and trapped the demon mistress in his magic. "You know what! Tell my mother, that I'm happy that she's imprisoned in the demons Kingdom! And tell your Queen, she will stay in her place for many centuries over as long as her demon hunters pledge Middle Earth!," And he sent the demon mistress through the portal.

Elladan swallowed and Emersion hurried over to Elora with the potion. "Here, my child, drink this," And Emersion held Elora drink the potion in her deep sleep. Elora opened her eyes and looked up at Emersion confused. "What happened?," She asked faintly. Elladan smiled softly and Emersion smiled, "You were poisoned," He declared calmly. And Elora looked at him confused, "I was?," Elrond smiled, "Let's get you dressed and something to eat," And Elora smiled.