Chapter 5:~Archery contest~

Livia sat on her throne when her closet man Lord North entered the room. "My Queen," He addressed. Livia smiled, "I've heard Elora is planning to take back her throne. I want you to break her before it's too late," And North swallowed, "What exactly are you suggesting?," "Break her, kill her, do whatever it takes. I need her to fall!," Livia exclaimed. "But she's Thranduil's daughter!," North exclaimed. And Livia looked at him angrily, "Elora and I are fated as rivals! By blood, by history, by men who has forced us against each other! We're not just rivals we are pawns in a much larger game! I need her gone! Only one Queen can survive! And I intend it to be me!," And North swallowed.

The same day, an archery contest was held. Elora sat with her ladies and the Lords of Middle Earth.
"Presenting the competitors!," An elf announced. Arwen smiled at her husband on the archery field. "Elessar Of Gondor, Legolas Greenleaf, and Elladan Of Imladris!," Everyone clapped. Sofia smiled, "There's your future husband, Elora," And Elora smiled, "Yes," She muttered quietly under her breath. "This is going to be interesting, don't you think Elora?," Thranduil smiled at his daughter and Elora smiled back and in secret pushed her bow and quiver aside behind her throne with the help of her foot.
Legolas aimed his arrow at his target and shot and as always hit the middle and everyone clapped. Aragorn soon shot an arrow at his target and hit the middle and everyone clapped. Elladan aimed his arrow. "Elora, it's Elladan," Alana smiled. Elladan shot his arrow and hit the target. "Well, that was a well first round, don't you think, Elora," Thranduil began and turned to his daughter's seat but it was empty and Emersion looked up in confusion and sighed when he saw that Elora's bow and quiver was gone.

A hooded figure stepped out on the archery field and fiercely and proudly removed its cloak. "I am Elora!," Elora announced fiercely, "Firstborn heir of The throne of Eryn Lasgalen! Rightful Queen Of The Light Kingdom! And I will be shooting for my own hand!," And Emersion swallowed in shock. Everyone looked at her shocked, Legolas stared at his sister and Elladan smiled shocked and impressed. "What are you doing?," Thranduil muttered from where he sat on his throne.
Elora pulled out an arrow from her quiver and fastened on her bow string and tensed it before shooting an arrow at Legolas target and her arrow went straight through her brother's. "Elora!," Thranduil exclaimed in anger. Elora shoot another arrow against Aragorn's target and her arrow went straight through The King Of Gondor's. "Elora! Stop! Enough!," Thranduil exclaimed in rage. Elora tensed a last arrow against Elladan's target. "Elora! I forbid it!," Thranduil exclaimed angrily, Emersion walking up behind The Elven King. Elora exhaled before realising her arrow that went straight through Elladan's and through the arrow target. Elladan smiled weakly and Elora turned towards her father. "Elora! What have you done! What in The Valar's name do you think you're doing!?," Thranduil exclaimed at her in rage. Elora looked at her father in tears, "I hate you!," She exclaimed angrily and Legolas swallowed shocked. Elora called on her horse Snowflake and hurried over to her and rode away in tears.
Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, Elladan and Elrohir hurried getting on the horses and rode away after Elora and Thranduil sighed sadly.