The Death of Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

"Revanche, are you okay?"
The bluenettes eyes slid open lazily at the sweet and caring and familiar voice.
In front of her was Lila, hunched over slightly to meet the shorter girls eyes.
The girl clenched her hands tightly, trying to get some blood flow into her hands and fingers, as they were chained up tightly above her head.
The petite teen licked her chapped lips with an equally dry mouth.
"Lila, please..."
Lilas laugh was harsh against her ears. "Oh Revanche, today's your lucky day."
Lila snapped her fingers and pointed at the chained up girl, and three soldiers rushed over, two holding her limp body up enough for the other to unchain her, although honestly only one person really needed to do it, since she was so weak, tired, and light that she couldnt have done mych damage anyway.
But precautions were made anyway, since Hydra didnt really know how her body was taking to the serum.
"Come along Revanche."
Lila shooed the soldiers away from her just enough to were Lila could grab her waist and hold her up.
Unable to do anything else really, Revanche leaned heavily against Lilas new and pristine clothing, bleeding all over as her wounds opened back up.
"So first we need to heal you up, and get you a transfusion so you heal faster. And then I'll help you clean up and get you a nice fresh pair of clothes and then I'll get you back in the arms of your boyfriend," Lila spoke quickly and excitedly as she basically dragged Revanche around with her.
"Boyfriend?" She parroted back.
"Yeah, you know, Adrien Agreste! Your boyfriend. You've been dating for like, three years now." Lila abruptly stopped and gasped loudly, the sadness and pity clearly evident in her tone. "You dont remember him, do you?"
Revanche shook her head. "No, no I don't. Why, should I?" She slurred out.
Lila gasped as if shocked. "Revanche! Dont speak about your boyfriend like that! You two are in love! Its been torture for him being away from you!"
She only hummed lazily in reply, and let herself be led away

"Bonjour Chloe, we-we found some of Mari's sketch books and a box of letters. They um-they are for you all. We-Tom opened a portal using Kaalki. The letters, um, the letters are on the tablem. Um-just-just read them whenever okay sweetheart? Remember, we are always here for you all. Dont hesitate to call, especially since you arent coming back for a while. And-and I know its been a week since-" Sabines voice quavered as she cuddled farther into her husbands arms and clenched the phone tightly. "Since Mari-since Mari died, but only now did we get to cleaning her-her room."
She let out a choked sob before ending the voicemail and turned into Toms chest and sobbing.
The two grieving parents stayed like that for some time, crying.
They seemed to be doing that alot now. Unless they were to numb to even think. That happened sometimes too.
Finally, Sabine and Tom managed to pull themselves together long enough to pick the envelope up with shaky hands and open it.

Dear Maman and Papa,

I know that you probably already know this, but I want to tell you myself.
I am Ladybug.
And the only way you know this is if I died. So I guess Im dead.
Wether it was because of an akuma attack or the-hopefully-final fight against Hawkmoth and Chat Noir, I dont know.
But either way, I dont regret it.
As horrible as it sounds, I just can't.
Yes, sometimes I scream and cry and feel like giving up, but I can't-no, I won't. I wont give up, because even if there becomes a new Ladybug, it would still mean he won. And I cant have that.
I know it seems unfair, that I died, but know this, I died saving the people I love. Wether it be one of you, my partners, my friends, or my classmates, or even a random stranger, they are all people I love, and who I would gladly die for.
I stayed being Ladybug not beacuse it was my job or my responsibility, its because thats what I want to do. I want to protect you all, and all of Paris.
Dont be mad, please. I dont know how I would be able to rest knowing that you hate me, or are angry at me, or worse, disappointed.
Because I havent protected Paris. At least not completely. Everyday people die and weeks pass during akuma attacks, but Ladybugs cure fixes everything and takes back the time lost and steals peoples memories of all the death and destruction. Even my teammates.
But not mine. Never mine. The cure doesnt work on me. At all. I keep my memories, and I keep my wounds.
I dont know if the coroner already told you this, but I have scars.
Lots of them.
Some are small, but most are big. The burn across my chest? I tried to save you from a fire in the bakery as Marinette, but I couldnt. I was pinned and I heard you scream as you burned to death, and I smelled the scent of your flesh baking.
But even then, I didnt give up Ladybug. At any point I could have. I could have given the miracle box to any of my teammates, and I would've forgotten everything from the time I gave it up to the first day of school, the first day Ladybug appeared.
Oh, before I forget, I dont know if you know my teams real identities, so if you don't, then if they come to you as a superhero, please welcome them, because no matter how I died, it wasn't any of their faults.
I know the risks of being a hero, I se it everyday the others die, and I have to know that one day they could be me, our roles reversed.
And also, welcome my friends too. Even though Chloe and her mother have a better relationship now, its still rocky, so she needs a good mother, and a strict but loving father-figure too, even thoygh her father is okay.
Kagami only has a strict mother, so try to help her loosen up please.
Nathaniel is shy and oh so creative, so please help him nurture that talent and help him soar. And Marc, hes family so...yeah, he'll be mouning and grieving too.
Luka-oh god, Luka! He has a wonderful family. He really does. And they understand them, but, but just support him in whatever he chooses please. Hes going to take this hard. Really hard. He was the first person to figure out my identity and was there right from the beginning.
I know you know he had a crush on me, but he doesn't now, at least, I dont think he does.
He shouldn't, but still, we were close.
Regarding my buisness as LuckyBug, please email all of my clients and inform that I have-well, how do I put this nicely-died. So obviously I cant finish their commisions.
I have a separate bank occount for all commisions that I am currently working on, so please refund them. Keep a detailed log, so it shouldnt be hard.
My other buisness account, containing all money for my buisness is yours to do as you wish. Along with my personal account.
Some will be for the others as per my will, but most will be for you guys. Either save it for retirement, or use it for a vacation for after I die. I dont need you working yourselves to death.
Just because I'm gone before you doesnt mean I want you joining me before you lived a good long life.
Anyways, I have a whole shoebox full of letters I need you to give out, so please do that either in person, mail, or using Kaalki. Along with a storage unit of presents for everyone, now that Im gone.
Consider it an early birthday present.
Oh gosh I forgot! Maman, since Im dead, Im putting you in charge of the miracle box, at least until one of the monks from Tibet comes and tajes jt back.
Please, you can grieve, you can mourn, but just don't give up. I know its selfish of me to ask you of this, especially since Im gone, but please, do it for me.
I love you with all of my heart and soul.